• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

K1LLER7

Place called 'The Entertainer', chain of toy shops. Only started there two weeks ago, just doing a bit of retail work until I finish my studies.
Ah cool, I'm looking for work too (part time). Related to one of my modules.

Applied at Timberland and Sky. Want the sky one with all the added perks you get.

I have no fear of Chelsea.

Their defence and midfield is as bad as ours.

I reckon you'll get beat by Chelsea in at least one of the games with a draw in the next. Not convinced on our chances to be honest.
I'm not really "scared" of Chelsea but I just have a bad feeling about that game.

We've done really well against Arsenal lately so I'm just going into that game expecting another win against them.

But really I have no idea how we'll do because we've been so inconsistent.

League Cup game against Chelsea will probs come down to what type of teams are fielded.

Salvadora

May be a difficult couple of weeks for Liverpool.
I'm not really "scared" of Chelsea but I just had a bad feeling about that game.

We've done really well against Arsenal lately so I'm just going into that game expecting another win against them.

But really I have no idea how we'll do because we've been so inconsistent.

League Cup game against Chelsea will probs come down to what type of teams are fielded.
The impressed me with their performance against us, Koscielny self-inflicted wounds aside. They do seem to have momentum, and Hazard will run riot.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Watch this one. Great goal, late in the game and the winner. Commentator goes nuts haha.

YES! that is the one I was looking for but I couldn't remember the opponent. They played this on the espn spanish channel here in the states and the commentator is awesome. We can make out most of the words! Gol de seglo! Nostro Messiah! Guy does good work

In the other video I posted the dude says Napoli esta humillando a Juventus. I wonder what that means huh

LOL

Messi

BM49A-KopparbergStrawberryLimeCider.jpg

Flavoured Cider is awesome. This is the king

FootballFan

YES! that is the one I was looking for but I couldn't remember the opponent. They played this on the espn spanish channel here in the states and the commentator is awesome. We can make out most of the words! Gol de seglo! Nostro Messiah! Guy does good work

In the other video I posted the dude says Napoli esta humillando a Juventus. I wonder what that means huh

LOL

hahhaa I love this commentator. So much passion and excitement lol. Here's Lavezzi scoring a late winner.

Jezabel

a expected sellout for the Sydney derby in the A-League this weekend. been a good start to the season crowd wise.

now if my beloved victory can win a few ill be happy!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

LOL
133670231124.gif

Our Ghanaian Cleverley shall save us again.

IPko6.gif

Salazar

Ian Dennis ‏@Iandennisbbc
Insight into how delay affected England players. Some of them took pro plus tablets ahead of game and then struggled to sleep last night

:lol

Fuck internationals.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
[url]http://i.minus.com/jbePlkWY2Ol3m1.gif[/url][img]

Our Ghanaian Cleverley shall save us again.

[Img]http://i.imgur.com/IPko6.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah Ghana has awesome players. I love Porto and Christian Atsu is freaking amazing.

I got him on my ultimate team. Just need 5k coins for Falcao. Come on people buy my players!

Oh shit I forgot the game is on saturday! wow

fuenf

Good news football fans (and Bayern haters) around the world, Uli Hoeneß on Robben:

'He's one of the best players, who ever worked/played for the club –and that's why he'll stay forever (at Bayern Munich)'

Kyoufu

Good news football fans (and Bayern haters) around the world, Uli Hoeneß on Robben:

'He's one of the best players, who ever worked/played for the club –and that's why he'll stay forever (at Bayern Munich)'

Already posted but still funny. :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
The only decent guy I got. Apparently Rare Walcott's are dime a dozen. Bought a Rare Risse(LB) Guy is a fucking beast on FK's in Ultimate team.

I made like 40k coins off of all that shit but most of it came from selling gold contracts and healing cards.

The player I made the most on was probably Palacio #2 who I sold for 2k. smh

Slizz

I just got two and both of them had Bender from Dortmund :/ I was trying to build an english squad :(

Premier League squads are easy to build for pretty cheap. Thats what I just did. Got Rare Distin for under a 1000, Risse was super cheap. Schmelzer 80 rating rare for like 1100. It's really not that bad price wise.

Borini is my striker and absolutely destroys, him and Granero.

EDIT: Team chem at 93 right now, 79 overall rating, 4.5*

Premier League squads are easy to build for pretty cheap. Thats what I just did. Got Rare Distin for under a 1000, Risse was super cheap. Schmelzer 80 rating rare for like 1100. It's really not that bad price wise.

Borini is my striker and absolutely destroys, him and Granero.

EDIT: Team chem at 93 right now, 79 overall rating, 4.5*

Done. Will I get 100 Chem with just all in the same league? If so I have made a huge mistake :lol

flake

a expected sellout for the Sydney derby in the A-League this weekend. been a good start to the season crowd wise.

now if my beloved victory can win a few ill be happy!

Hopefully another big crowd vs Adelaide as well. Adelaide are unbeaten but they haven't been impressive. Hopefully he can get a win.

LOL

Ahahaha he's awesome, the name is Raffaele Auriemma and he is the commentator for Italian pay tv mediaset premium, for Napoli games.

raffaele-auriemma.jpg

Slizz

Done. Will I get 100 Chem with just all in the same league? If so I have made a huge mistake :lol

The best way to get 100% chem is to have everyone on your team also play in the default formation. I've seen teams with maybe 4-5 connections to players, but they all had the same formation listed and he had 100%. When you do that you can have different nationalities and leagues and still have 100% chem.

Every person on my team is from the PL but I only have 93 and thats cause some of my dudes are a little out of formation and one blatantly out of position

The best way to get 100% chem is to have everyone on your team also play in the default formation. I've seen teams with maybe 4-5 connections to players, but they all had the same formation listed and he had 100%. When you do that you can have different nationalities and leagues and still have 100% chem.

Every person on my team is from the PL but I only have 93 and thats cause some of my dudes are a little out of formation and one blatantly out of position

Might look into doing a 4-2-3-1 PL team then. I may buy another squad with my EASFC coins.

Top Bottom