• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliCash

I guess the ref went to give a red then saw the face of a child and produced a yellow instead. I don't understand. Better than sending Sturridge off I suppose.

Empty

just noticed suarez scored again earlier. fair play to the cunt, he's delivering as a goalscorer and not just a creator of space this season.

don't have much hope for us. maybe powell can blast one in to get pens but that would require good defending.

Blablurn

2070107398-robben-g77aNPOL831.jpg

robben with two goals and one assist today. like a boss.

Meier

Well when it was tied yesterday, I suggested it'd be pretty funny if Arsenal ended up winning the COC and Man U were shut out again this season. Hopefully Chelsea can stay the course and keep my prediction accurate.

Bo-Locks

Really exciting game, and great for many of the youth set-up too. Powell will surely be seeing more first team PL football this season.

Soi-Fong

Still really nice to see though that a defense full of kids was able to hold their own against the likes of Oscar, Hazard and Mata.

K1LLER7

Still happy with this United performance. 2nd string team doing well against a strong Chelsea team.

However, both teams have poor defending and it'll cost them in Europe.

Clegg

Massive gap in quality between Powell and Tunnicliffe.

Powell looks so calm on the ball and Tunnicliffe is liable to give it away at every touch.

Soi-Fong

Still happy with this United performance. 2nd string team doing well against a strong Chelsea team.

However, both teams have poor defending and it'll cost them in Europe.

Except, we won't be using these players in Europe with the exception of Rafael.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom