• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously how brainless do you need to be to pick up a booking that pointless after fifteen minutes

I presume he is worried about Tom and his place in the England team so wanted to show his dominance

Tc91

The thing I hate about Young is how he always cuts back onto his right foot, rarely takes a man on and gets to the line to get a cross in.

If he cut that out and ran at people taking them out he'd get alot more credit not only from United fans but everyone else I feel also, cut out the diving Ashley.

We haven't really had a winger who runs at people since Ronaldo. Valencia has this thing going on now where he just stops and doesn't know what to do but saying that Tony V is a beast.

Hixx

Lol howay Jeff.

ibh272MjKafpqL.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal are awful. They are doing nothing out there and not winning the ball back well.

GorillaJu

In all seriousness Rooney and van Persie really do link up very well. I'm jealous - wish our attackers could find a similar affinity.

Ushojax

Surely Santos has to come off at HT. He's playing like a piece of furniture.

Slizz

Santos needs to play with a stick, so he can try and tap the ball or the feet of the player that just ran by him.

Wilbur

Banned
Valencia is quite fond of using his arms if u haven't noticed

Valencia shields himself from the defender like a million other players using his forearms and elbows. Santos' palm went right into Valencia's face.

I don't see where the comparison is.

Ushojax

I honestly think Podolski has been horrid this season. What does he do? He's invisible most if the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom