• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Really impressed with Clevgod so far, if I can be without people assuming I think he's now the greatest midfielder born in England since Bryan Robson

I honestly think Podolski has been horrid this season. What does he do?

Isn't very good out on the wing, a fair few BundesGAF said it before the start of the season and he played up front at Cologne. Why Wenger won't give him or Walcott a chance up top I have no idea; Gervinho up front and Podolski wide is fucking stupid.

bud

it is so ridiculously easy for united to break through arsenal's defence. the position is awful all-around.

giroud, please let your teammates know you're still there. whip your dick out.

Arsenal have been pretty woeful so far. They lack the basics especially in defence, they don't press the attacking players or mark them sufficiently, they don't just hit it out (fair enough if your tactics are different) but they make passes that aren't really a good idea in the situation.

Man United pressing well, full of energy...

jtb

Banned
Arsenal have no pace to counter. Only hope at this point is to put on Walcott and pray he's going to have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom