• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

xintin

2 red cards and an offside goal to get the win. Feel proud, United fans, you scrapped out another classic comeback!

Well we don't know who's going to win the league, but we certainly know who's winning the 'I make the tackle and the other player gets sent off' award!

Also, Can we have have linesman for the next derby?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
wah wah offside

As if Chelsea have never scored an offside goal.

Clegg

I still have a bad feeling about this tbh.

I know that might sound pathetic but I have very little confidence in our defence.

ShogunX

Another Man Utd win(?) surrounded in controversy. There comes a time when this amount of bullshit across two televised matches becomes embarrassing.

Chelsea 2-3 Manchester United

untitled-8amoit.gif

untitled-155rpi.gif

offside goal, makes it even more sweet.

EliCash

"touch of offside"

No, not "touch of offside." Offside. You don't get a "touch" of offside. You're either offside or you're not.

I'm mad

Bo-Locks

Neutrals can save their sense of injustice for Liverpool. Chelsea scum who boo a player merely for being the brother of a victim of racial abuse, while their staff wear "Kick it out" badges, and throw objects at the players, do not deserve any sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom