• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Only watched the CL matches this season but don't know, maybe you should think about whether all of your strikers suck or it 's maybe your tactics that make them suck. I mean, they score goals but that's it.

Mandzukic is far worse than Gomez, he's invisible in almost every game. Gomez at least scores. But yeah the tactics suck, but what do you expect with Heynckes as coach.

ElyrionX

Dude, don't worry. You're talking to the guy who said "this is the supposed best player in the world? United is going to walk all over Barcelona" in the 2009 Champions League.

Wait what? Lol. I don't remember saying that and I can't find it in my post history. You've got the wrong guy.

GorillaJu

He's done 2 today, and 1 against us. All 3 times the other player has been punished, twice with red cards

Fuck off is that a Ramirez foul.

Clearly I misunderstand the rules, because I also see Johnny Evans going in two footed with studs up high, and he never gets the straight red that is supposedly a referee mandate.

qindarka

Banned
Not really.

They also have the worst captain and the worst fans. So no, I don't care if the ref has been a bit rubbish in this match.

I like Mata though, he's cool.

I can name plenty of incidents of Chelsea getting screwed by the refs just as there were plenty of incidents where they were favored.

Luckiest? Don't make me laugh. You are being deceived by confirmation bias.

And worst fans? Thanks for the judgement, oh saintly one.

Draconian

Blame the refs, but United didn't do anything to cheat. What do you want the players to do? Go to the ref and ask for a red card for their own player, go to the linesman and ask him to rule the goal offside? Don't be daft.

Who said the players should do that? Everyone's just been mad at the United fans in this thread because they started posting about people being salty when they pointed out bad refereeing.

Fergie

Banned
Blame the refs, but United didn't do anything to cheat. What do you want the players to do? Go to the ref and ask for a red card for their own player, go to the linesman and ask him to rule the goal offside? Don't be daft.
Shhh, it's United we have them in our backpockets.

It's because Fergie pays them.

Totakeke

Who said the players should do that? Everyone's just been mad at the United fans in this thread because they started posting about people being salty when they pointed out bad refereeing.

The number of people saying Chelsea salty tears are delicious is probably the same amount of people blaming United for the decisions. It's up to you to decide who to not ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom