• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tend to edit a lot need i remind .

I sincerely do not care whether you are white or black. you are human, and like all humans, humans are a disease.... and i will be the cure.

#agentTurok_ITK

P.S. first rule is you do not talk of hax.

You edited your post again.

I talk about all my hax.

I haxed neogaf once. No one knows this but Evilore is actually not Evilore anymore, I took over his account.

Wilbur

Banned
wilf zaha has infinite budo. my manager always used to serve him at valley park nandos, he liked his double wraps

come on wilf
do it for the love of the chicky

GorillaJu

It does surprise me that houses in the UK don't have a/c. In Japan we have these small units you put on the wall that cool, heat or dry the room.

They can be installed anywhere, and as I said do heating as well, and the newer ones detect human presence and adjust the direction automatically to match where people are.

Every country I've been to has needed a/c at some point or another.

img_0030.jpg

Ashley Young played good against City last season though.

Not much but it's something.

It does surprise me that houses in the UK don't have a/c. In Japan we have these small units you put on the wall that cool, heat or dry the room.

They can be installed anywhere, and as I said do heating as well, and the newer ones detect human presence and adjust the direction automatically to match where people are.
Japan.

We lived in the United Kingdom. Nevermind 4G I just about get 3G.

Anyone remember this being posted a few days back?

Newly signed Atalanta midfielder Giulio Migliaccio is already in trouble with the Italian football federation after riding in a tank (yes, a tank) that was driven over cars decorated to represent rival clubs Roma and Brescia at a supporters festival. The incident is shown in the video above.

From the AP:
Migliaccio signed from Palermo last week. He says: ''I only realized when the tank was going over them, and since I could not see because I was high up and at the back, I did not know that they had the symbols of two football clubs on them.''

He says ''even as an unaware protagonist, I'm very sorry for the incident.''

In Migliaccio's defense, if the supporters of your new club say, "We have a tank and we want you to get in it," you're probably going to get in to avoid a fate similar to those cars. I mean...these people had a tank. A tank!

Well.... FOOTAGE :

inmrXJw3PRSht.gif

KuGsj.gif

Turok_TTZ

if you knew the difference between hackers and crackers, you would not have been offended.

and is also quick way to see whether you hax or not: you failed.

cracking != hacking

and I already know your alt account:
Pulga

trololololol

Slizz

Ashley Young played good against City last season though.

Not much but it's something.

Japan.

We lived in the United Kingdom. Nevermind 4G I just about get 3G.

I'm for some reason not giving up hope on all our wingers from last season. I pray for a long run of good Nani. Zaha is going to take time to get adjusted.

if you knew the difference between hackers and crackers, you would not have been offended.

cracking != hacking

Pulga

trololololol

Turok just tell us what colour Benzema's panties are and leave it at that.

Wilbur

Banned
if i was in possession of a tank i would drive to arnie's house because i have his address

he would hop in and we would buy a tweed jacket each. we would slip it on and visit a local museum and then argue the merits of vladmir smicer

cracking != hacking

Pulga

trololololol

I think you got trolled by whoever told you about all this hacker slang. I shared a prison cell with Kevin Mitnick for a few months once and we hacked the shit out of the prisons security, while some other inmates called us crackers just because of the color of our skin. I know stuff.

arkon

I think you're only supposed to use one punctuation mark to end a sentence so both those combos are technically fucked up. Language is fluid though so I suppose... why the fuck am I even given this much thought to it?

Honestly wearing girls panties is pretty cool. You can feel it so tight around your junk, that is ready to burst out if given the chance. I bet even a good striker like Torres would agree with that.

K1LLER7

Honestly wearing girls panties is pretty cool. You can feel it so tight around your junk, that is ready to burst out if given the chance. I bet even a good striker like Torres would agree with that.
But how would a good striker like Bendtner show those off after he scores!?

!? > ?!

i have a feeling that michu wears lingerie during matches
Did you see Wilf Zaha's bra after the last game?
Those wraps he eats don't help much.

Turok_TTZ

I knew a guy who wore a pair of girl's panties giving a similar description. first the panties... then the skirt... then the blouse... then the shaving... then the wig and makeup... and finally, a condom and anal lube.

and thats how he (she?) lost his virginity.

pulga

Banned
Turok give me your assesment of todays match.

Fuckin Sunday morning games and getting massively shit faced got in the way of me watching our new deliciousness.

Turok_TTZ

Turok give me your assesment of todays match.

Fuckin Sunday morning games and getting massively shit faced got in the way of me watching our new deliciousness.
we played like a rich mans Carlo's PSG.
Benz was rusty, CR7 did his thing, khedira played dm due to carlo, ozil and modric sucked, carvajal is destined to be our starter. the rest I didnt really pay attention either. we played alot better 2nd half than first imo.

isco and illa were good.

pulga

Banned
we played like a rich mans Carlo's PSG.
Benz was rusty, CR7 did his thing, khedira played dm due to carlo, ozil and modric sucked, carvajal is destined to be our starter. the rest I didnt really pay attention either. we played alot better 2nd half than first imo.

isco and illa were good.

Do you have a good video wrap up?

I want to stroke my cock watching Isco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom