• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Who cares about Venice anyway, only like 3 people live there and the Pope can find a new home.

he lives in rome you idiot

venice was amazing. so pretty and the bellinis and the ice cream was amazing and theres an island with a statue with his dick out and i touched it

nice little place, i want to live there and shun the world

LegoArmo

he lives in rome you idiot

venice was amazing. so pretty and the bellinis and the ice cream was amazing and theres an island with a statue with his dick out and i touched it

nice little place, i want to live there and shun the world

I thought Venice was in Rome, sorry Wilbs. :(

Wilbur

Banned
do you guys write ?! or !?

i do the former because you're asking a question excitedly or with shock but my friend does it the other WAH around

Wilbur

Banned
?! is correct I think.

And yes, I live in Newcastle, I might.

i cant remember exactly where they live but they are called norman and norma so if you keep saying their names in the street you might meet them

god please just give me grenade

give me transfer news

i feel like bruno mars right now and david is love the way you

?! lie

Slizz

gPegVLK.jpg

I also spam it so it's more like !?!?

Sorry Slizz but that's simply not correct.

The only time a "?" would even appear at the end of a sentence is if a question is posed. And if a question is being posed, that should be made clear immediately, it shapes the perception of the reader. Beyond that you can use the "!" to transmit the urgency of the question.

Sorry bro.

Slizz

Sorry Slizz but that's simply not correct.

The only time a "?" would even appear at the end of a sentence is if a question is posed. And if a question is being posed, that should be made clear immediately, it shapes the perception of the reader. Beyond that you can use the "!" to transmit the urgency of the question.

Sorry bro.

I've conceded defeat. I probably don't even do it that way to begin with.

Turok_TTZ

Why you call me a cracker instead of hacker then?!

How do you know I'm not a white hacker?
i tend to edit a lot need i remind .

I sincerely do not care whether you are white or black. you are human, and like all humans, humans are a disease.... and i will be the cure.

#agentTurok_ITK

P.S. first rule is you do not talk of hax.

Panty must be somewhere in the Middle East.

RM fan too, definitely in the middle east. Saudi most likely.

He's from that country that wants to be a part of the cool guys club Scandinavia, but that we never really fully let join, because they are not as cool.

i tend to edit a lot need i remind .

I sincerely do not care whether you are white or black. you are human, and like all humans, humans are a disease.... and i will be the cure.

#agentTurok_ITK

I'm not sure I believe that after your first post.

Slizz

Shaping up to be another USA vs. Mexico Gold Cup final.

Not discounting Honduras or Panama however.

Either way, it seems particularly great/convenient that Donovan is on the B squad for this since he hasn't played for the NT in months.

Wilbur

Banned
places panty could be:

addis ababa
amman
ankara
antananarivo
athens
baghdad
beirut
bucharest
dar es salaam