• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

They're gonna open up the big chequebook next time.

aTsO4EP.jpg

I am dying for the season, hell even pre season to start so I can see some of that Neymar Barca magic. It is going to be something special.

http://i.imgur.com/bDWoLsz.gif[/IMG

We are gonna settle and announce some shit to excite the Japanese unitedbros, though

No doubt

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/X2KUx4d.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

They're already waiting for the big reveal.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPwzDkkCEAA2HEc.jpg

Lay it on us Woodward.

FootballFan

I am dying for the season, hell even pre season to start so I can see some of that Neymar Barca magic. It is going to be something special.

I was pretty excited, but Tito being forced to resign for health reasons and us not even being linked with a CB has ruined my buzz.

Don't forget our first friendly will be vs Bayern I believe, they'll kill us. Neymar won't be there and they've already had a few matches, not to mention we have no coach while they have Pep lol.

Neymar pls help me.

Zabojnik

Felipe Melo "Good morning, going to Slovenia!"

The Turks are after me, nooooo. Shouldn't have called them all cunts and cheap bastards. The raided our lands once, they can do it again. Seriously though, Galatasaray friendly / training camp? Well, whatever, as long as he's not ...

juveplane.png

Looking on Classic Football Shirts and this caught my eye.

Get the Iaquinta one for that true vintage feeling.

iaquinta_juventus_roma_ansa.jpg

Hey guys, any lawyers in here? I am looking for a lawyer who can write up a Privacy Policy and a Term & Conditions for my website.

Btw this is for the UK.

Messi

Hey guys, any lawyers in here? I am looking for a lawyer who can write up a Privacy Policy and a Term & Conditions for my website.

Btw this is for the UK.

You are giving us way too much credit. We usually talk about masturbation. Women. Man utd muppet targets and wilbur

Feorax

I think Tony Barrett of the times has confirmed the rumours of our interest in Soldado are wide of the mark.

Rodgers said we're after a left back and an attacker. The left back looks like it will be either Betrand or Cissokho based on the links this morning, and you have to assume the attacker is Bernard given that every other attacker we've been linked to has been debunked by either the Echo or the Times.

Interesting no mention of a CB. I assume it will be one of Kelly or Toure partnering Agger then.

Clegg

Rumours going around that United are going to increase their offer for Cesc.

I don't think Woodward has gotten that letter yet.

Salazar

Rumours going around that United are going to increase their offer for Cesc.

I don't think Woodward has gotten that letter yet.

Moyes just confirmed that we made a second bid.

Rosell can paint fucking landscape pictures expressing his resentment if he wants.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Utd-gaf should get over Cesc, we're not selling. Maybe if Thiacunt would've stayed, but not now that he is at Bayern.

FootballFan

Utd-gaf should get over Cesc, we're not selling. Maybe if Thiacunt would've stayed, but not now that he is at Bayern.

I keep saying that, nobody is listening.

We are not going into the season with Sergi Roberto as the only back up for Xavi + Iniesta..

(Rafinha on loan, Thiago sold, Afellay injured, Dos Santos doesn't count)

LegoArmo

Cesc will push through a move to play with his beloved Robin.

He also told me that Messi bullies him, and that's he a small, but cruel man. #LEGOITK

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I keep saying that, nobody is listening.

We are not going into the season with Sergi Roberto as the only back up for Xavi + Iniesta..

(Rafinha on loan, Thiago sold, Afellay injured, Dos Santos doesn't count)

alex-song_2308962b.jpg

Salazar

Btw I don't like United's openness in this whole situation.

Makes it a lot easier to wind up with egg on our face.

Eh, fuck em. Mourinho's schtick makes me cringe more than us missing deals.

"My understanding is that Ed's [Woodward, United's executive vice chairman] had a response and he spoke with them. I think we made a second offer but Ed is dealing with that personally, rather than me." He adds: "When you're interested in good players you want to give it every opportunity to materialise and I'll do that. I hope things can continue and move forward. At this moment in time I can only tell you that Ed Woodward is working hard trying to make the deals happen. We can only hope that some of them fall into place shortly." (GT)

Clegg

I hope things can continue and move forward. At this moment in time I can only tell you that Ed Woodward is working hard trying to make the deals happen
Deals.

Plural.

More than one.

OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom