• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been a fan of janozai since 2005

BPuv54ECIAIP4j6.jpg

BPvgIBgCIAAUXxy.jpg
Hhhnnnghhh is that shinji I see

Timurid

Il Torino, dopo l'esperienza con Oguro, potrebbe tornare ad avere un talento del Sol Levante. Secondo quanto appreso da TMW, in attesa dell'arrivo in Italia di Honda, potrebbe approdare un altro nippnico. Si tratta dell'attaccante Yoishiro Kakitani, proveniente dal Cerezo Osaka, classe '90. Il giocatore sarebbe stato proposto ad alcuni club italiani di Serie A e B, tra i quali ci sarebbe anche il Torino, oltre che Siena, Empoli e Juve Stabia. Potrebbe essere un'operazione di marketing come fu per Masashi Oguro, che ebbe un grande effetto mediatico che oggi potrebbe nuovamente giovare al Toro per avere altri canali d'interesse.

CAIRO, GIVE ME KAKITANI!!!!

Nope, none of our new signings will join the team in the training camp in Sweden. Tuesday, we have a game against Hammarby IF and on Saturday, we face Real Cunts CF.

GorillaJu

Kakitani would do really well in Serie A IMO. He's the type of striker that thrives in Italy. Don't think he'll ever be a top team first XI player but he's got the quality to be a leading striker for a mid table Serie A or Liga team.

I didn't even see Timerda's post about Torino and Kakitani.

My husbandfu possibly going to Torino?

ibzCLzgRKR9A8C.gif

;_; Treat him well Timu

Edit: Minamino will be the new #8 and lead Cerezo to glory. Cerezo is going to get destroyed by United.

Timurid

I think he is, but like Cornelius, not sure how he would perform against better competition.

He scored and assisted in yesterday's game vs China.

Kakitani would do really well in Serie A IMO. He's the type of striker that thrives in Italy. Don't think he'll ever be a top team first XI player but he's got the quality to be a leading striker for a mid table Serie A or Liga team.

If he is better than Meggiorini then i want him to come.

Zabo, Immobile scored 4 goals yesterday. I have a feeling this year is going to be all or nothing for him.

bjaelke

"That'll be mixed with needing cover in the left-back position - that's something we're looking at. And we want that extra bit of quality at the top end of the field.
Rodgers on transfers.

We've just completed the signing of Sergio Canos (Barca fetus).

If he is better than Meggiorini then i want him to come.

Zabo, Immobile scored 4 goals yesterday. I have a feeling this year is going to be all or nothing for him.

He's originally an attacking midfielder, but he's been asked to play as a striker this season and has done well. He has good technique due to him being an attacking midfielder so he can link up play with the others and prides himself on his first touch to put him in good scoring positions. He has pretty good movement too.

GorillaJu

Rodgers on transfers.

We've just completed the signing of Sergio Canos (Barca fetus).

Hope we get that Alberto Monero fella from Sevilla.

There is a burger restaurant in Japan that is for some reason very popular with girls. I'm there now and literally every seat is filled. There are like two men in the whole place. Every person in line ahead and behind me is female as well. Wtf?

Zabojnik

Llorente is assising the fuck out of Tevez in these training matches and he netted a few great balls too. The difference in technique with Matri is staggering, lol. I'm also loving Asamoah in his natural (L)CM role. Fucking finally. Vidal idolo incontrastato delle folle. Isla looking pretty good, considering
he'll be an Inter player soon enough
. Ogbonna ogbonning, Lichtsteiner lichtsteinering. I think we're up for an entertaining season! Can't wait for Godba and the nationals to come back. Nnnngh.

I think he'll get you 10-20 goals, depending on how good your season will be. If he's being served properly, he can be quite lethal. Good scoring instincts, good shot, solid technique, can hold his ground against beefy defenders. Certainly an upgrade over Bianchi, imo.

Gambit

you know who's been fantastic lately? Jerome Boateng.

He is another one of those Bayern players (like Kroos and Gomez used to be) who don't have a lot of clout with the fans. But quietly and surely he has become Bayern's best defender. He made the next step.

With Badstuber out of commision, Hummels/Boateng must be the German centre.

fuenf

you know who's been fantastic lately? Jerome Boateng.

He is another one of those Bayern players (like Kroos and Gomez used to be) who don't have a lot of clout with the fans. But quietly and surely he has become Bayern's best defender. He made the next step.

With Badstuber out of commision, Hummels/Boateng must be the German centre.

Yeah he has got all the tools. I even believe that he's the most talented of the German CBs. He was a warrior in the CL final and simply refused to lose / give up. Has pace could really help out Hummels in the NT, the Badstuber / Hummels pairing was just too slow overall.

We really dodged a bullet and got extremely lucky with Schalke refusing to sell Höwedes and Heynckes choosing Boateng instead. Imo Boateng represents everything that's right about German football and social integration.

Salazar

James Ducker ‏@DuckerTheTimes 3m
Kompany says #MCFC near £100m splurge alone not enough to guarantee success & that smtg "special" has to happen

lol, the destiny twat speaks

Another £100m splurge next window if you don't win tings, Vince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom