• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Sky Sources: Barca won't make a decision about Fabregas future until new coach is appointed.

Oh...Shit...Please...No

FootballFan

alex-song_2308962b.jpg

iuDKcqM7OteWX.gif

Jack cw

Sky Sources: Barca won't make a decision about Fabregas future until new coach is appointed.

Oh...Shit...Please...No

Finding a new coach has top priority. Why bother with a ridiculous bid for a player that wont leave the club? Barcas management is acting accordingly - first things first.

Nyx

According to Finnish media, Utrecht are interested in Tim Vayrynen, a 20-year old striker from FC Honka.

Anyone here know him?

Tim-Vayrynen.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
By the way guys, I am addicted to Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

It is a brilliant little game. Enjoying it more than Mario Karts of recent times. Still on in the Steam sale for £5 (or £3.30 in a 4-pack) if anyone is interested. Worth it for the soundtrack alone.

FootballFan

By the way guys, I am addicted to Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

It is a brilliant little game. Enjoying it more than Mario Karts of recent times. Still on sale if anyone is interested. Worth it for the soundtrack alone.

Great game, the previous title was good too, they improved on everything and actually made it feel like a sequel.

I love kart racers, CTR 4 lyfe.

Wes

venison crêpe
Great game, the previous title was good too, they improved on everything and actually made it feel like a sequel.

I love kart racers, CTR 4 lyfe.

Never played the original but this is a lot of fun. Less rubber-bandy than Mario Kart too but races are still very competitive. What's not to love!

The circuits are great too, just so much stuff happening!

Tc91

Finding a new coach has top priority. Why bother with a ridiculous bid for a player that wont leave the club? Barcas management is acting accordingly - first things first.

Because Cesc won't be a part of that managers plans.

Welcome to Manchester Cesc!

Ungodly heat + spicy chicken. Not one of my best culinary ideas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23255554

Tucking into a hot vindaloo or madras may seem a counter-intuitive way to lower your temperature.

But eating spicy food helps cool you down, says Tipton. Curry contains capsaicin, a heat compound in chilli peppers that stimulates sweat production.

"Anything you can do to make sure you are sweating means you will enhance evaporative heat loss," Tipton adds. "As the water evaporates you will feel cooler."

bjaelke

bmHCpe6.jpg

Ghastly
"I have not personally had any contact with Inter, but there could well have been discussions between the clubs," agent Pablo Betancourt told Ilsussidiario.net.

"Should it be possible? I'm convinced that everything can be done if there is the money to do it.
Inter still interested in Gaston Ramirez.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Because Cesc won't be a part of that managers plans.

Welcome to Manchester Cesc!

Maybe im being naive but i would have thought a new manager would make the process harder not easier.

FootballFan

Best kart racer ever, even better than the original Mario Kart if you ask me.

Mario Kart is great but I don't agree that it's the best like so many others do.

I am like Zab and Yurt with The Last of Us. Mario Kart is really good, but kart racers like Crash Team Racing, Diddy Kong Racing, Sonic All Stars etc. are all better imo.

For me, MK is better than kart racers like Speed Freaks, F1 Race Stars or LBPKarting but not better than those 3. People are just crazy.

Yes I like kart racing games lol.

It's the one where you can race as a "Football Manager"?

*FootballGAF all rush to buy it*

The hell man. Most of us agree with that sentiment. There's like 4 people that don't because they're muppets on relapse.

I still think there's a good chance of us signing no one this summer.

Except for Guillermo Varela, of course. Guillermo Varela is the answer to our right back problems of which we have none.

He's apparently heading off to Boca on loan. Hopefully increases relations between United and the biggest South American club.

FootballFan

I still think there's a good chance of us signing no one this summer.

Except for Guillermo Varela, of course. Guillermo Varela is the answer to our right back problems of which we have none.

Nah, you'll sign 1, probably 2 players I think.

Not Cesc though, it's just really unlikely, especially with Thiago being sold.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
pcfifagaf ill be online in a half hour if anyone wants to play

FootballFan

Wish I could play with you guys. Bloody Quiche forced me to buy the game and it doesn't even work.

PS3 I have no problems, ever, finding someone to play online. PC, no matter if it's friendly, seasons, clubs etc I literally can't find a match at all.

Mr Cola

Wish I could play with you guys. Bloody Quiche forced me to buy the game and it doesn't even work.

PS3 I have no problems, ever, finding someone to play online. PC, no matter if it's friendly, seasons, clubs etc I literally can't find a match at all.

Shouldnt be an issue in pro clubs online with us, usually me or quiche does the searching :eek:. Have you tried online clubs yet? Not the solo clubs but with a group of people?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Llorente is assising the fuck out of Tevez in these training matches and he netted a few great balls too. The difference in technique with Matri is staggering, lol. I'm also loving Asamoah in his natural (L)CM role. Fucking finally. Vidal idolo incontrastato delle folle. Isla looking pretty good, considering
he'll be an Inter player soon enough
. Ogbonna ogbonning, Lichtsteiner lichtsteinering. I think we're up for an entertaining season! Can't wait for Godba and the nationals to come back. Nnnngh.

I hope we're not planning to use Ashton Kutcher on the left?

His wicked crosses could be useful now with a competent target man, but he's still a liability in defense. Hell, saying liability is sugarcoating it, he's basically an attacker with the opposite team.

Feorax

Latest news say we worked on the Mkhitaryan deal for more than 2 months.

Amazing how we kept this secret until it was pretty much done.

You could have mentioned it to us you know...

Suarez looks pretty happy and content in the training pics from today. He's not sulking or training on his own. Looks nothing like recent cases such as Modric or Rooney, or even Torres just before he left.

He still might go, but I reckon there's a pretty strong chance we can keep him for another season. His entire perspective will be different now he's back amongst his team mates, just look at Benteke.

Realistically, if he was wanted by other clubs, the time to unsettle him has probably past. Makes everything more difficult now.

Zabojnik

I hope we're not planning to use Ashton Kutcher on the left?

His wicked crosses could be useful now with a competent target man, but he's still a liability in defense. Hell, saying liability is sugarcoating it, he's basically an attacker with the opposite team.

Zuniga. It's done, Yurt. Make your peace with it. :)

There's no way De Ceglie gets promoted to a starting position. No way. It's gonna be Zuniga, Asamoah or Pepe.

FootballFan

Shouldnt be an issue in pro clubs online with us, usually me or quiche does the searching :eek:. Have you tried online clubs yet? Not the solo clubs but with a group of people?

I tried to play with Quiche, Wooden etc. Too laggy, literally at least a 5 second delay lol.

I'd be offside and by the time I turn around to be onside, there'd already be a cross, kick, goalkeeper save and a corner kick.

Mastadon

Banned
You could have mentioned it to us you know...

Suarez looks pretty happy and content in the training pics from today. He's not sulking or training on his own. Looks nothing like recent cases such as Modric or Rooney, or even Torres just before he left.

He still might go, but I reckon there's a pretty strong chance we can keep him for another season. His entire perspective will be different now he's back amongst his team mates, just look as Benteke.

Realistically, if he was wanted by other clubs, the time to unsettle him has probably past. Makes everything more difficult now.

Now he's training with players like Henderson and Martin Kelly, he's realised that everywhere else is a downwards step.

Feorax

Now he's training with players like Henderson and Martin Kelly, he's realised that everywhere else is a downwards step.

Exactly :)

Some reports in Rome that Lazio are going to offer 12m Euro's for Borini. It's a decent offer, but I'd much rather we kept hold of him. He can offer us a great deal still I believe, and we need depth.

Heading out today. I'll be on around 4/5 I think.

I tried to play with Quiche, Wooden etc. Too laggy, literally at least a 5 second delay lol.

I'd be offside and by the time I turn around to be onside, there'd already be a cross, kick, goalkeeper save and a corner kick.

I did apologise :/. I offered to pay you the money you spent on it haha. You should try once more some time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom