• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
To be fair you can't do much worse in Europe than Fergie did the last two years.

Oh yes you can

roberto-mancini.jpg

Hey guys, any lawyers in here? I am looking for a lawyer who can write up a Privacy Policy and a Term & Conditions for my website.

Btw this is for the UK.

A tad vague so I would have no idea of his interest level, but hit up the horse.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
These terrible Asian defenders make Giroud look like Ibrahimovic.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gazzetta (lol): Marrotta will offer 6M(lol) + De Ceglie(lol) or Ziegler(lol) for Zuniga(lol).
Zuniga. It's done, Yurt. Make your peace with it. :)

There's no way De Ceglie gets promoted to a starting position. No way. It's gonna be Zuniga, Asamoah or Pepe.

Bigon (their ds) was caught on tape reassuring the fans "Do not worry, Zuniga will stay with us".

And then this happened. Zuniga was forced to participate in their anti-Juve chants. :lol
Now he's training with players like Henderson and Martin Kelly, he's realised that everywhere else is a downwards step.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

panty

I just bought tickets to Arsenal - ManCity game. They're having a pre-season game here in Helsinki in a few weeks.

Excited.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Isn't it normally:

Asamoah - Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal - Lichtsteiner?
correct.

We're after Zuniga because he can play on both wings, his contract expires in 12 months and because Ashton Kutcher and Isla are both shit.

Feorax

Le'Equippe say that Bernard will have a medical with Arsenal on Friday

Are they reliable?

Seem to be pretty reliable.

Bernard would be a good signing for Arsenal. It would mean they could afford to bin Gervinho.

If true, I wonder who we'll turn our attention to now. Possibly back to Ben Arfa?

Gazzetta (lol): Marrotta will offer 6M(lol) + De Ceglie(lol) or Ziegler(lol) for Zuniga(lol).

Bigon (their ds) was caught on tape reassuring the fans "Do not worry, Zuniga will stay with us".

And then this happened. Zuniga was forced to participate in their anti-Juve chants. :lol

That deal isn't worth it. I don't want Zuniga (though Zuniga, it seems, might want us). Rather have De Ceglie. Fuck it, though, why don't we just try Zigeler? I mean, he's not costing us very much.....

FootballFan

Isn't it normally:

Asamoah - Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal - Lichtsteiner?

Yeah, but Awesomoah is more of a midfielder than a LWB/LB(right juve-bros?), so there's a reason I guess. Then again, Zuniga is like Alves so it wouldn't be too big of a difference lol.

Juve just want to be like Napoli, first formation and now taking the players.

Hamsik won't leave though. Loyal that guy.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bernard will be a good signing for Arsenal. He'll take a while to settle in but he's got massive talent.

Feorax

I'm extremely curious how much Bernard will cost. Those 25m they wanted from us is too much for me, nobody would pay that, right?

It will be in the region of 20 to 25 I reckon. He should be going into the first XI of most PL sides right now, and will probably only keep improving.

I'm impressed if Arsenal managed to snag him given how much of an advantage Porto would have had in getting his signature.

Feorax

I hope we play Kelly as a CB on Wednesday. If Wisdom is going out on loan as has been strongly suggested, there is absolutely no reason for him to be playing there right now.

Empty

moyes updating the press on every moment of our fruitless attempts to get fabregas is embarrassing

Seem to be pretty reliable.

Bernard would be a good signing for Arsenal. It would mean they could afford to bin Gervinho.

If true, I wonder who we'll turn our attention to now. Possibly back to Ben Arfa?

going from mhkitaryan and bernard to ben arfa would be juve esque

Zabojnik

That deal isn't worth it. I don't want Zuniga (though Zuniga, it seems, might want us). Rather have De Ceglie. Fuck it, though, why don't we just try Zigeler? I mean, he's not costing us very much.....

Guys, wtf. Fine, I'll stop hyping Zuniga, but you've got to admit he's at least 10x better than De Ceglie and fooking Ziegler.

Yeah, but Awesomoah is more of a midfielder than a LWB/LB(right juve-bros?), so there's a reason I guess. Then again, Zuniga is like Alves so it wouldn't be too big of a difference lol.

Zuniga and Alves are both fine defenders, considering what their role entails. Yeah, Asa is a LCM, a mezzala like Marchisio. He's just so awesome and beastly that he can play as a LWB as well. He's not the greatest crosser, however, which is why we need a proper LWB.

Guys, wtf. Fine, I'll stop hyping Zuniga, but you've got to admit he's at least 10x better than De Ceglie and fooking Ziegler.

Zuniga and Alves are both fine defenders, considering what their role entails. Yeah, Asa is a LCM, a mezzala like Marchisio. He's just so awesome and beastly that he can play as a LWB as well. He's not the greatest crosser, however, which is why we need a proper LWB.

I'd rather play De Ceglie than Zuniga, yes. That's how much I don't want to waste transfer funds on players not right for our system.

FootballFan

That's true, Alves/Zuniga known for runs forward but trustworthy at the back. At his worst Alves is as good as Pique is now :p Okay maybe not, but you get what I mean.

LOL that shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom