• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Wouldn't care about the royal baby outside the fact I just lost three quid on a sex, weight and time bet. Fucking royal cunts

Kate's pussy must be in smithereens. Probably looks like someone's beaten a salmon to death

When United finally buy a CM they should stage the presentation exaclty like the Royals have done it today.

Messi

Wouldn't care about the royal baby outside the fact I just lost three quid on a sex, weight and time bet. Fucking royal cunts

Kate's pussy must be in smithereens. Probably looks like someone's beaten a salmon to death

Wilbur going H.A.M

Peco

ibs4HVeWoSFqke.png

What in the actual fuck, is that confirmed? The #22 belongs to Saponetta.

LTWheels

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 11s
He's going to be a star! “@RobHarris: Anyone short of reaction - Stewart Downing & Jimmy Hill share birthday of royal baby”

Why have the BBC deployed a massive breaking news logo that I've never seen before [pictured], as if to suggest that this is the biggest news that they've ever reported on?

_51606885_331dc631-6340-4cda-ae6e-bda544b28681.jpg

What's wrong with the normal sized breaking news logo [pictured below] that everything else gets?

_45343195_breaking_226x170.gif

Why are they deciding that this is massive news? I don't care. A significant amount of the country are republicans. Just use the normal fucking logo, you fucking cunts. I can't legally watch ESPN without supporting this bias in journalism. Fuck off, you pricks.

Salvadora

Bernard is a winger, right? If Gervinho really is on his way out, then it makes sense we'd be in for a replacement. Or so I hope.

As for Suarez, that's way too good to be true. I don't see it. 40m is a huge purchase by anyone's standards, but especially Wenger's, and I don't even think that'll be enough to get him. I know Rooney's probably set on Chelsea at this point, but I think that's the far safer (and likely cheaper) bet.
It'd be at least £61m spent.

I haven't seen much of Bernard to see if he warrants the price, but I'd rather we signed a DM/CB.

pulga

Banned
Bale is not good enough to play for Madrid imo. I really don't want him to come. Not now or ever. Saddens me that flo likes him.

There you go, running your mouth off again and saying dumb shit.

Go eat your cake and think about what youve gone done.

Plasma

Banned
Is Wenger telling bullshit regarding Bernard? I'm reading a few sources that say he will join us by the end of the week.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has quashed suggestions that he could move for Tottenham target Santi Cazorla, claiming that he has never heard of the 27-year-old winger.

The Spain interenational has been linked with a move to north London, with Spurs reportedly leading the race.

The Gunners were allegedly interested as well but the Frenchman has denied these reports.

“I don’t know this guy!” Wenger said.

http://www.london24.com/sport/arsenal/arsenal_boss_arsene_wenger_on_spurs_target_i_don_t_know_this_guy_1_1455519

We signed him a couple of weeks later.

Messi

This is how my hype for the new season is going since the coach announcement.

dreamz-i-haz-em.gif

Its also how i feel about Madrid vs us, the CL and the league.

Comfort me gaf

TrueBlue

Why have the BBC deployed a massive breaking news logo that I've never seen before [pictured], as if to suggest that this is the biggest news that they've ever reported on?

_51606885_331dc631-6340-4cda-ae6e-bda544b28681.jpg

What's wrong with the normal sized breaking news logo [pictured below] that everything else gets?

_45343195_breaking_226x170.gif

Why are they deciding that this is massive news? I don't care. A significant amount of the country are republicans. Just use the normal fucking logo, you fucking cunts. I can't legally watch ESPN without supporting this bias in journalism. Fuck off, you pricks.

:lol, of all of the things to get angry over

Notice how the BBC haven't allowed comments on the royal baby article. Notice how they appear to just randomly select which articles to allow comments on, but it's all done purposefully.

If they allowed comments on this article, I would have registered just to comment that the baby is a cunt, and it would have probably been removed due to violating the board rules.

jtb

Banned
It'd be at least £61m spent.

I haven't seen much of Bernard to see if he warrants the price, but I'd rather we signed a DM/CB.

Me too. Though I think there's a good chance we'll move for Williams or someone along those lines (proven, solid if unspectacular defender) if Koscielny's injury is long term. Can't see Wenger wanting to go into the season with Mertesacker as our only senior CB.

edit: especially because we have to play the CL playoff this year

I hope Wenger/Ivan know what they're doing, because I'm pretty much shitting myself over next season with our injuries and players out this summer window.

Salvadora

I hope Wenger/Ivan know what they're doing, because I'm pretty much shitting myself over next season with our injuries and players out this summer window.

They couldn't have expected to be nearing the end of July with 0 senior signings.

I honestly think they expected to flash the cash at Liverpool/Madrid/Bayer Leverkusen and reap the rewards.

It would still be better than having the NSA, Apple, Google & Facebook rule us all.

They can rule us all. All of their owners and shareholders could rule us just by putting money in our politicians' pockets. GCHQ conspired with the NSA.

The queen has very little power and has a tremendously painstaking job. She's a wonderful head of state and we're lucky to have her. It is just luck though. We could be unlucky enough to have a head of state who thinks dressing up as a Nazi is a suitable thing to do. If there was some way of ensuring that one of her idiotic descenants wasn't going to become king or queen, I would be all for the monarchy. There would still be the issue of having to support their extended family however, which we shouldn't do.

To be fair, politics and democracy is bullshit as well. It's all nonsense.

They couldn't have expected to be nearing the end of July with 0 senior signings.

I honestly think they expected to flash the cash at Liverpool/Madrid/Bayer Leverkusen and reap the rewards.

Just hope they don't resort to panic buys,we need to pay over the odds for a star and start implementing them into the squad fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom