• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

BPzdhd_CYAEecNQ.jpg:large

The Engineer is in my thoughts :'(

Damn, that's a brutal picture.. his sadness is palpable.

LOVE the lettering on the back of the away kit. Damn, that thing is just plain beautiful.

Salvadora

Just hope they don't resort to panic buys,we need to pay over the odds for a star and start implementing them into the squad fast.
Remember that remarkable window in which we signed 4 players on deadline day? I'm hoping we don't ever have to go through the humiliation of that season again.

K1LLER7

Mr. Fabregas >>>> Fernandinho.

Fernandinho has an extra 10m added to his transfers just because he's got 'Dinho' at the end of his name.

Neymardinho would cost Barca 70m

Seriously we can't stop now.

We will have to pay whatever it is. We might have to sell the Old Trafford naming rights to get it done.

But we'll have to.

We've come too far now, no going back.

Tc91

No and a bigger no :p

Barca need him now Thiago is gone.

£35m is way too much? Sounds about right to be considering current prices. World class midfielders cost that much.

I think it's about right as well. I'd have no problems with us going up to £45m for him seeing as our midfield is so woeful and we need a world class player there.

K1LLER7

Seriously we can't stop now.

We will have to pay whatever it is. We might have to sell the Old Trafford naming rights to get it done.

But we'll have to.

We've come too far now, no going back.
Stop trying to get back into Laboured's Cesc party :p

We won't sign him. McCarthy will be signing of the season if Moyes and Ed can actually persuade him.

Turok_TTZ

Modric isn't for sale, playboy.

he will be, Isco, Illarramendi, Alonso midfield lineup is expected from what I gather at madridista forums. Modric's days be numbered if he doesn't want to be backup option.

Then again, Carlo Ancelotti has a minimum requirement to play in his midfield:
"Either be very athletic or be very comfortable on the ball". Alonso is neither of the two.
But I do not see Alonso being dropped so my money is on modric becoming expendable if he doesn't nail his spot on the first team.

K1LLER7

United will make a fair amount of that money back, if they signed Cesc. Also, it'll be great for Chevy if the move happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom