• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Papers reporting that our final bid for Fabregas will be £35m.

If that's true then I have to wonder if we even want to sign him.

ib289RMo5MrDig.gif

we don't know how to buy players.

Kyoufu

Man United vs Real Madrid 2nd leg on fox soccer. Fucking love this game, Nani was just rightfully ejected. Modric is about to score.

That was a great night for a football fan. Always a pleasure to see Man Utd get knocked out, with a red card as icing on that delicious cake.

L1NETT

Papers reporting that our final bid for Fabregas will be £35m.

If that's true then I have to wonder if we even want to sign him.

You can wonder. But you would be wrong.

Are you saying it was a a little flight of fancy? A bid Moyes did when hammered after having too much malt?

Come on now. Please stop with these mad conspiracies.

He was angry last season when Ferguson became obsessed with ‘the numbers’ — the statistical analysis based on every player’s fitness and conditioning.
Rooney’s wife Coleen shops in Waitrose near their home in Alderley Edge virtually every day, filling the family’s trolley with fresh fruit, lean meat and brown pasta.

Is this serious.

Hahahahaha.

There's a picture of him with a pint every other week.

arkon

Looking back I think my favourite moments from the CL last season were either Muller body-check on Alba, or that entire Dortmund - Madrid 1st leg with Lewandowski pissing all over them.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Anyone getting that Carling 'It's a Boy' video ad on YouTube (I know, ads lol)? Unbelievable. How far in advance did they make this?

Clegg

You can wonder. But you would be wrong.

Are you saying it was a a little flight of fancy? A bid Moyes did when hammered after having too much malt?

Come on now. Please stop with these mad conspiracies.
It's more a turn of phrase than anything else.

Its obvious we want Fabregas. But £35m is blatantly not enough to turn Barca's head. Maybe We thought Barca would be more willing to negotiate. But right now we just look silly.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Best moment of last season's CL was Celtic v Barcelona with Rod Stewart crying at the end. Amazing atmosphere at that match.

Peco

Mine was

http://pdacquaviva.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/balocelebration1.gif[IMG]

followed by:

[IMG]http://media.zenfs.com/en_GB/Sports/Eurosport/969662-15871911-640-360.jpg[IMG]

Good times.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibivaqIEDoVZHn.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mine was

http://pdacquaviva.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/balocelebration1.gif[/MG]

followed by:

[IMG]http://media.zenfs.com/en_GB/Sports/Eurosport/969662-15871911-640-360.jpg/IMG]

Good times.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay..

[IMG]http://www.esportiu.cat/wp-content/uploads/remuntada1-660x308.jpg

Followed by:

filecdn_(43)__xxxl.jpeg

K1LLER7

According to my sources, Barca are wanting £40m for Fabregas.

It seems like the final offer is £35m but Woodward should include an additional £5m through add-ons.

Take it or leave it. £40m is a lot for someone who doesn't even play in the starting XI

#IAMITK

LTWheels

On twitter a story is going around that Liverpool have agreed terms with Eriksen for £18m. It's credited to Tutto Mercato. ????

K1LLER7

I woulda been ok with that months ago.
Same here. He'd be an improvement on what we have at the moment. Plus he ticks the box of being a midfielder who can assist, defend (a little) and grab a goal. He'd be cheaper than Mr. Fabregas too.

The only reason I think we're going for Mr. Fabregas and are willing to pay such a large sum, is because Rooney is leaving and he's the replacement.

LTWheels

Oh what, seriously?

I just read an article on their site and it was fine, hope this isn't something they're phasing in...

It's you get x amount of articles free a month, then have to pay. Been like that for a few months now. I found out a few weeks ago that you could reset your router to get free access again. Dono if it has changed.

It's you get x amount of articles free a month, then have to pay. Been like that for a few months now. I found out a few weeks ago that you could reset your router to get free access again. Dono if it has changed.

or if you're too lazy to get up to your router, go to cmd and type

ipconfig /release

and then

ipconfig /renew

Ah.

Hmm, to be fair that seems reasonable. I fully understood when The Times switched over to a pay wall..just a bit annoying when were used to the access for free.

K1LLER7

Adnan will probably start tomorrow. Good reason to wake up and watch the match :D

Hope Wilf starts too. He really wants a goal.

K1LLER7

Hopefully he starts off RVP.

Kagawa should come off the bench to some cheers.
Yeah, Forgot that RVP hasn't had a start yet. Same with De Gea.

Would like:

De Gea
Fabio - Rio - Evans/Keane - Buttner
Anderson - Cleverley
Zaha - Adnan - Lingaard
RVP

Young n Kagawa will come on at some point.

Lightning

Banned
I don't understand why Wenger doesn't strip Vermaelen of the captaincy. You can't have a captain who even when fit sits on the bench.

Arteta is the true captain of Arsenal.

@ASRomaChannel: Update:

Roma officials will meet with Arsenal in London on Wednesday to discuss and hopefully finalize a deal for Gervinho
Hopefully the Bernard rumours are true if we are selling Gervinho.

Salvadora

Podolski has confirmed that his injury woes are over. We will finally see him complete a match and who knows what else.

Like a new signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom