• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
CR7 won league titles and a cl trophy with manutd. bale hasn't even won the fa cup.
worth no more than 40 million pounds.

@ Pulga your just mad Benitez will soon wreck juventus & spank conte for good measure.

If they couldnt do it with Cavani, they sure as fuck arent gonna do it with Pipita D:

I want a 1000+ word article on Drug Guardiola or I'm not giving you one click.

Fuck If I care if it has nothing to do with United.

I might make www.drugguardiola.com.

When I say massive, I mean massive among United fans. There's literally 0 chance of it not being massive. I'm going to register 100 accounts with 100 IPs on 100 ManYoo forums and post nothing but links to my site and praise for it.

Its only purpose is to spread the message among United fans. There won't be ads or anything on there.

Im loving this Serie A revival. All these stars joining the league has me frothing at the mouth.

It really is great. Only shitty thing is the loss of the fourth CL spot, and the fact that we are probably never going to get it back.

This upcoming season is going to be so awesome.

Turok_TTZ

If they couldnt do it with Cavani, they sure as fuck arent gonna do it with Pipita D:
You underestimate Benitez. I'm certain he can get the best out of higuain and the rest of the napoli squad.

if mourinho is a special one, benitez is the tactical one.

Turok_TTZ

Naughty you're definitely the best addition to Footy-GAF since plug. (Or Turok, whoever came last).
I came last.

imo peeps aren't aware of higuain's faults and I actually expect him to utterly fail in Serie A. Benitez sure has his work cut out for him but I expect benitez to be the one who fixes higuain.

bud23

accursed plastic madrid "fans", insulting madrid men like Benitez.
oh and Viva pls do not mention marca again.
and AS for shame not citing their sources! (someone else reported earlier what AS is reporting now)

Benitez? You mean that fat cunt who in 2007 rejected a Real Madrid offer to stay in Liverpool? That is what a Madrid man would do? Damn. Also, Benzema is pure crap, time to face it, dude.

Turok_TTZ

Benitez? You mean that fat cunt who in 2007 rejected a Real Madrid offer to stay in Liverpool ? That is what a Madrid man would do? Damn. Also, Benzema is pure crap, time to face it, dude.
Madrid men are respectful and Benitez respected that he had obligations to liverpool. that and you do not know the full story between benitez and madrid. but that is for another time.

Benz is still the man, he simply needs time to restore himself.

MPW

I'm not sad at not getting Higuain I'm sad that Madrid are likely to interfere with our Suarez pursuit now. Bastards.

suarez wants to leave epl and last time i checked arsenal plays in epl

suarez wants madrid but madrid needs to sell higuain first

i want to see an official statement on madrid's website before believing he's off to napoli

FootballFan

Puyol the legend on Tito:

“The truth is that it was a very hard blow for us and unfortunately, we’ve suffered quite a few recently. This has been the toughest though. We didn’t expect anything like that. The team is really affected by this still and Tito is very much present for us. We want to send him our power. He explained the situation and transmitted his strength to us. We are with him all the way.”

:(

xintin

Chalobah, McEachran, Piazon and Wallace all going on loan.

Jose seems high on Chalobah but says he needs to go out for one more year and play every weekend. Also says it's the last time he will be loaned out.

Puyol the legend on Tito:

“The truth is that it was a very hard blow for us and unfortunately, we’ve suffered quite a few recently. This has been the toughest though. We didn’t expect anything like that. The team is really affected by this still and Tito is very much present for us. We want to send him our power. He explained the situation and transmitted his strength to us. We are with him all the way.”

Yeah FootballFan you're avatar is back to my favorite one and the season is almost here. I can't wait

Blablurn

U guys got me all hyped up with that Bayern talk. Last season was just phenomenal. And the CL final was just the icing on the cake. One for the history books.

jbptS8xTNNT71D_e.jpg

GorillaJu

Liverpool isn't looking to sell Suarez. We have no reason to - if he has another stormer this season, his value will not have depreciated significantly, and he can still be sold next year.

He isn't in control of his future, the club is. He's got 3 years on his contract and there's no buyout clause. If the club got a huge offer for him, then we'd sell, but if the offer isn't ridiculous then we have no cause to sell. That is why Liverpool fans expect a big fee for him.

He can talk about wanting to move but at the end of the day, it's not up to him, and he's already proved that he isn't going to sulk and moan until he gets moved on. He showed up for training and even stayed up to welcome home the rest of the team who arrived in Australia late, and trained at 100%, scoring in the 11 v 11 session in Melbourne.

Turok_TTZ

Peeps still think we in for Suarez? lol.
It's true Zidane was open to Suarez prior to this summer transfer window but.., since how Suarez has acted this summer, Zidane feels he would be a troublemaker in the squad from observing how Suarez has treated liverpool if he were to be made a substitute in madrid. Has advised Flo against Suarez since.

I'm not sure if that is still the case now but thats what I recall atm.

This is a mix of ITK and from a reporter who is supposedly close to Zidane, interviewed Zidane in some local paper/radio/etc whois name escapes me atm.

If Suarez had never have said anything in the first place. we would have been in for him trolololololol! the epic troll.

Meier

Btw, played these guys the other day in Clubs. Dunno how but they must have hacked their kits if nothing else.. my teammate saw the same thing.

BPpkxKRCYAATGjQ.jpg:large

(bastard just saved that screamer btw)

Lightning

Banned
Peeps still think we in for Suarez? lol.
It's true Zidane was open to Suarez prior to this summer transfer window but.., since how Suarez has acted this summer, Zidane feels he would be a troublemaker in the squad from observing how Suarez has treated liverpool if he were to be made a substitute in madrid. Has advised Flo against Suarez since.

I'm not sure if that is still the case now but thats what I recall atm.

This is a mix of ITK and from a reporter who is supposedly close to Zidane, interviewed Zidane in some local paper/radio/etc whois name escapes me atm.

If Suarez had never have said anything in the first place. we would have been in for him trolololololol! the epic troll.
I want to believe this but I don't. He will cost £50m anyway and you guys refused to pay Napoli that for Cavani.

Suen

Man I hope Messi picked the right coach, feels like the GOAT has got too much power in the club.

Neymar pls help us.
You have the right avatar, season is coming and Messi is even capable of appointing managers now. Neymar will never get the chance to become a Barca star. I give him max two years before Messi has him shipped to another country. Enjoy your Argentine dictator.

Meier

I don't understand why Sounders are letting him go, he's a really effective player at MLS and easily their best

Unless the guy wants to go
Seems like his NT games have dried up at Seattle despite his good play. Been on loan all season..probably hoping he can impress before the WC as this is probably his best/only chance at his age.

GorillaJu

Apparently the Man Utd guys are training at my local gym. My friend is there now, says there are a few milling around, but he doesnt recognize them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom