• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We're offering too, though. Valencia aren't reliant on Spurs if they want to cash in.

Sure but if it comes to fending off other clubs Levy will just pay the money. This is exactly what we did with Lloris, make one offer, then lower it, and wait for the desperate club to accept it.

Until Liverpool sell Suarez there is not going go be movement.

do not want

This is all part of Levy's tactics. He knows Valencia are desperate for cash and Soldado is interested in joining us. It's a matter of time. Valencia can't afford not to sell Soldado. They will accept our offer soon enough.

Wouldn't surprise me if we've resigned Bentley and offered him to Valencia with a market value of £15m, with another £10m if we win the league and £5m if Soldado scores 100 goals in one season.

But yeah, all this crap of OMG DEAL IS OFF. It will take several days for this one to even get anywhere, both clubs are tough to deal with, they want the best price, we want to spend little.

If we do fail with him though....I have no idea who we could get. DB10THETRUTH.

Arnie

Until Liverpool sell Suarez there is not going go be movement.
Rodgers talked this morning about being proactive so as not to be stung. That's why we signed Mignolet before we'd let Reina go. I think our interest in Soldado is very real, right now. And in the event that Suarez stays they can both still play together.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's doing his write up, don't interrupt him.
EMmG8nS.jpg

Aw yisss Kaveh Solhekol is on twitter
We need his daily thoughts on Vine.

panty

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has dismissed the prospect of Cristiano Ronaldo leaving the club this summer or any other, declaring the Portuguese will "end his career" in the Spanish capital. The Portugal international has been linked with a return to Manchester United or even a switch to ambitious French champions Paris St Germain.

I'm super cereal.

panty

As the Higuain deal is almost official are we seriously going after Suarez? If by any chance he decides to join would that mean Benz would be a sub?

Feorax

As the Higuain deal is almost official are we seriously going after Suarez? If by any chance he decides to join would that mean Benz would be a sub?

1. Probably, unless you fancy another go at Bale. It will either be Suarez or Ibra.

2. I would imagine so, unless you intend to play a diamond with Ozil/Isco behind a front 2 of Suarez and Benzema.

Timurid

1. Probably, unless you fancy another go at Bale. It will either be Suarez or Ibra.

2. I would imagine so, unless you intend to play a diamond with Ozil/Isco behind a front 2 of Suarez and Benzema.
Ancelotti said he wouldn't go after PSG players. If he did Verratti would be over there right now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
According to Marca, Adrián Coria, one of Tata Martino's key assistants over the years, coached Leo Messi in the youth ranks of Newell's.

Messi's father, Jorge, apparently idolized Martino in his youth. All are from Rosario, Argentina. Barcelona is now becoming Leo's team.

No surprise there.

Peco

CSKA Moscow director Roman Babaev has insisted that Keisuke Honda will not be joining Milan.

The Japan international has been constantly linked with a move to the Rossoneri during this transfer window, with reports on Monday claiming that the midfielder will sign for the San Siro side in a deal worth €4m.

The Russian team’s board member though, has rubbished those rumours.

“Honda to Milan? No, it’s not true,” he briefly told championat.com.

if5UIYe9FAm43.gif

panty

Doesnt Bale play in the same position as Ronnie? If yes then if we're going to get another player I'd prefer Suarez over those two. Ibra is a no-go, hopefully.

Kinda mixed about this, Higuain leaving and if Suarez joins, forcing Benz to the bench.

Jack cw

I'm sure I will get used to it but what was adidas thinking?
From the Bayern page:
The brand new Champions League kit draws on the colours of European football’s governing body UEFA, linked with elements in FCB’s traditionally proud red.

The striped design in three different shades of blue gives the new kit a fresh and dynamic visual appeal. Naturally, the slogan Mia san mia is woven into the collar.

UEFA moneyhats...

Moobabe

Doesnt Bale play in the same position as Ronnie? If yes then if we're going to get another player I'd prefer Suarez over those two. Ibra is a no-go, hopefully.

Kinda mixed about this, Higuain leaving and if Suarez joins, forcing Benz to the bench.

Paving the way for Benz to Chelsea

Wilbur

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOL

All you fucking cunts laughing it up, all you United cunts - I'm looking at you, Kharma - crying into your dickholes

Are arsenal suddenly the best team in the world because they can beat a bunch of pre-op Japanese boys 7-1? No.

Pre-season means cock rot. Certainly not gonna let Benfica fan lambda rub shit in loooooooooooooool go back and suckle at the teat of your Jesus as he sinks to his knees

GorillaJu

LOOOOOOOOOL

All you fucking cunts laughing it up, all you United cunts - I'm looking at you, Kharma - crying into your dickholes

Are arsenal suddenly the best team in the world because they can beat a bunch of pre-op Japanese boys 7-1? No.

Pre-season means cock rot. Certainly not gonna let Benfica fan lambda rub shit in loooooooooooooool go back and suckle at the teat of your Jesus as he sinks to his knees

Oh hey, Wilbur.

Wes

venison crêpe
LOOOOOOOOOL

WaeFl8x.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Inter will not make any more signings this summer unless they get significant investment from Erick Thohir, reports suggest.

LOOOOOOOOOL

tumblr_lqklxchzsv1qdpjw9.gif

Meier

If Bale goes to Madrid I'd frankly love it. The less of him in the EPL the better. And if it means fewer minutes for Isco perhaps, that's just a beautiful side effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom