• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"We totally have a lot of competition in the EPL. Just ignore United winning five of the last seven championships. We have...like...competition....for....eh...the 2nd place."

You won six or seven doubles in the last 10 years.

Doubles.

Six of them.

Carbonox

OmUEFEI.jpg

Come on Everton, Deufoleu? Deoulofeouu?

deloofoo in the prem

bronson-loony-dance-o.gif

Turok_TTZ

Im going to go into some simple mathematics that would make DBZ power levels proud:

Bilbao > United
Atletico > Chelsea
Malaga > all
City cant even make it out of the group stage

and Im not even bringing Madrid and Barca into this

Where is your god now

"We totally have a lot of competition in the EPL. Just ignore United winning five of the last seven championships. We have...like...competition....for....eh...the 2nd place."

I love you guys, but that "It's super competitive" bullshit is getting old. If United wins again this season it's time to let it go.

Yes yes, the truth hurts. some peeps simply cannot handle the truth.

LegoArmo

None of the leagues are really competitive, the top teams have been decided, and don't look like changing much. Money will rule all forever more.

Liverpool have a shot if they get a 60,000+ seater stadium, after paying it off for about 10 years. so, maybe in 2020 something.

Meier

I am pretty sure Txiki would have offered 300K and 6 years + 4 optional

I know you're not a fan of his, but all 4 of City's new signings under him have been at under 100k a week since he took over. All of them.. cheaper than Gareth Barry (smh). Not to mention, Yaya didn't get a raise when he extended (although obviously his deal is fucking massive).

None of the leagues are really competitive, the top teams have been decided, and don't look like changing much. Money will rule all forever more.

Liverpool have a shot if they get a 60,000+ seater stadium, after paying it off for about 10 years. so, maybe in 2020 something.

Liverpool are closer to Sky Bet Champioship than a major title.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"In about three years, I will be better than Zlatan. He is older than me and has now reached his peak as a player. By then I will be close to my peak and will be able to look upon myself as one of the world’s greatest strikers."

-- Bendtner

I know you're not a fan of his, but all 4 of City's new signings under him have been at under 100k a week since he took over. All of them.. cheaper than Gareth Barry (smh). Not to mention, Yaya didn't get a raise when he extended (although obviously his deal is fucking massive).
True, but wasnt Navas making around 40K at Sevilla, I know Negredo was around 60K, still thou good for Txiki, he didnt over-extend it this time -_-

LegoArmo

"In about three years, I will be better than Zlatan. He is older than me and has now reached his peak as a player. By then I will be close to my peak and will be able to look upon myself as one of the world’s greatest strikers."

-- Bendtner

Confidence is a huge turn on.

Yen

Upgrading Anfield rather than building a new stadium makes much more sense (though the naming rights would surely have to be considered)

Carbonox

It's true though, he hasn't got a shade on Schwarzenegger.

i agree

but the point that he hasn't made it is wrong. he's definitely made it as a 'star'. of course, if you were referring specifically to making it as this generation's arnie then that's a different discussion altogether.

Salvadora

i agree

but the point that he hasn't made it is wrong. he's definitely made it as a 'star'. of course, if you were referring specifically to making it as this generation's arnie then that's a different discussion altogether.

In my opinion he hasn't, plain and simple. He stars in tripe of the highest order.

What is cynicism?

Cynicism is an attitude or state of mind characterised by a general distrust of others' apparent motives or ambitions, or a general lack of faith or hope in the human race or in individuals with desires, hopes, opinions, or personal tastes that a cynic perceives as unrealistic or inappropriate, therefore deserving of ridicule or admonishment. It is a form of jaded negativity, and other times, realistic criticism or scepticism.

pulga

Banned
Niiiiice. Permanently?! I mean, is that your long term plan? Not that it's any of my business, but I'm curious. I want to see you do well in life, you two-timing whore. <3

At least until Im done with my Master's! Hopefully Ill find a good job soon after and chug along then!

Thank you, baby <3

rvy

Banned

-- Bendtner

This cannot be a real quote.

-- Bendtner

Thats probably what Wenger told him,

"I see you as the next Ibrahimovic, I am building a team with other soon to be world class players such as Wellington, Carlos Vela, Pedro Botehlo, they are to be the next Rivaldo, Hugo Sanchez and Roberto Carlos in that order."

Splatt

-- Bendtner

I remember my friend, a few years ago, saying Bendtner is a good forward. Lol idiot.

Yen

Typed Suarez into Twitter search. One tweet said "Cesc, Bernard and Suarez could all be unveiled on the one day."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom