• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Because they pillage and savage every single other team in the LFP, an ecosystem drained by two leeches, lower tax brackets, backing of the municipalities, massive debt ignored by La Caixa, Santander, enormous TV revenue while the other teams fight to pay wages week to week; and lets not even talk about the re-evalution of club property under shady ciscumstances, the two teams in Spain make Berlusconi look like Mother Teresa.
:looooooooooooooooooooool

No league has the charm of Serie A

Serie A > Lol Liga/Premier Lol > Monaco > Bundeslol > Ligue 1

Jack cw

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg
Haha I love pep. Shouting at Robben because he didn't overrun on the wing instead going through the middle to the box.

Walshy

I can't find it believable that we would sell Suarez for £35m plus £7m in add ons. It's hardly an improvement on their opening offer of £30m + £5m.

Lightning

Banned
And then decline the bid anyway after we sign Bernard
Lol. You should be more keen for us to get Suarez. He will eat up all our budget basically and is not available to play until October so we will be stuck with exactly what you see against bogey teams in the PL.

And he goes to Porto rather than Liverpool :p.
Can you imagine the awesomeness if we get Suarez and Bernard? Our attack will be brilliant!

Salvadora

Lol. You should be more keen for us to get Suarez. He will eat up all our budget basically and is not available to play until October so we will be stuck with exactly what you see against bogey teams in the PL.

Can you imagine the awesomeness if we get Suarez and Bernard? Our attack will be brilliant!

It would be at least £63m spend!

Wouldn't Suarez miss out on our European cup qualifiers if he comes? They could work to our advantage considering he'd be back for Stoke.

Although with Pulis gone I can't seem them being a bogey team for us anymore. They'll probably attempt to play football this year.

Lightning

Banned
It would be at least £63m spend!

Wouldn't Suarez miss out on our European cup qualifiers if he comes? They could work to our advantage considering he'd be back for Stoke.

Although with Pulis gone I can't seem them being a bogey team for us anymore. They'll probably attempt to play football this year.
He would be available for our all important CL games by no PL games for a while. So out of those 6 games we win 2, draw 3 and lose 1 then that's a terrible start to the season before Suarez even plays a game.

Suen

Watched more of Bernard yesterday. Him and Suarez would indeed make us really strong in attack. I'm expecting Bernard needing some time to adjust to the football here but once he get into it.............WENGER PLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Isla's girlfriend tweeted "#ForzaJuve"

We forgive you Isla, you're fucking world class anyway.

Is Pirlo's autobiography available to buy in English? My Italian is a bit rusty. Intense cover
http://www.inmondadori.it/img/Penso-quindi-gioco-Andrea-Pirlo/ea978885203877/BL/BL/82/ZOM/k3mGuXmC50izDDqhT3D0Fw/[IMG][/QUOTE]

In the near future.

Kyoufu

Cabaye, Debuchy, Ben Arfa etc all playing tonight.

COME ON BOYS

Let's show Pacos de Ferreira that the North never forgets.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
According to Cader Ser, Baldini has returned to Spurs, and the deal is being negotiated. The directors agree to sell

Sounds like the board are going to sanction the sale even if the president is still wanking off to the release clause.

Kyoufu

Here we go

#NUFC (4-2-3-1): Elliot; Debuchy, Taylor, Coloccini (c), Yanga-Mbiwa; Cabaye, Tiote; Sissoko, Ben Arfa, Sammy Ameobi; Shola Ameobi

Salvadora

He would be available for our all important CL games by no PL games for a while. So out of those 6 games we win 2, draw 3 and lose 1 then that's a terrible start to the season before Suarez even plays a game.
I think Suarez is incredibly talented, but it's a bit mental that we could be paying £42m for a player who would miss crucial games and has much reported behavioural problems.

Imagine a player like that without baggage.

pulga

Banned
Gonna have to recovery it, in iTunes, you don't just install newest iOS while jail broken.

So plug into iTunes and restore it to latest, you're gonna have to re-download everything.

I use 15GB iCloud so I don't lose shit if I restore.

It's not letting me restore, im getting a 3194 error.

Im also not able to put it into DFU mode.

Also, TinyUmbrella isn't exiting the recovery mdde

I am severely fucking frustrated right now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Official XI vs Milan:
(3-5-2)
Storari
Lichtsteiner(WHAT), Ogbonna, Peluso
Isla(WHAT), Padoin, Vidal, Asamoah(WHAT), De Ceglie(FUCK)
Llorente, Tevez

Licht in a back three and Asamoah finally in the middle!

Arnie

Watched more of Bernard yesterday. Him and Suarez would indeed make us really strong in attack. I'm expecting Bernard needing some time to adjust to the football here but once he get into it.............WENGER PLS!!!!!!!!!!!
loooool

How many teams do you support? I swear it's a new one every day.
Sounds like the board are going to sanction the sale even if the president is still wanking off to the release clause.

Classic Ushoptimism

Fergie

Banned
It's not letting me restore, im getting a 3194 error.

Im also not able to put it into DFU mode.

Also, TinyUmbrella isn't exiting the recovery mdde

I am severely fucking frustrated right now.
Might that iPad baseband thing? If so have to downgrade to the jail broken version. Ask in the apple thread Pulga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom