• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that we have several defenders who can launch long balls from the back with some accuracy. With Llorente up front, we might actually stand a chance of actually bringing a few of them down properly.

Increasingly looking like no Honda until January.

But you and Frank seem to have faith that he's coming soon, so......

Apparently, CSKA put everything on hold because his replacement (Milanov. Heh, that's a neat surname) got injured yesterday, so they're going to take a few days to evaluate everything before letting Honda leave.

I still expect to see him in Milanello before September.

Timurid

He is going to be fine. The doctor was surprised how fast he recovered from the chemo. His recovery was 100%. Now he is going to get bone marrow transplant. I'm not worried at all.

Guys, this Isla guy is pretty decent sometimes.

Also, Yurt, I'm with you re: Asamoah in the middle. Much better.

Edit: Stream isn't clear here either, pulga, but I think it was Padoin.

Suen

He is going to be fine. The doctor was surprised how fast he recovered from the chemo. His recovery was 100%. Now he is going to get bone marrow transplant. I'm not worried at all.
Very good news! Happy for you and him! Channel here is broadcasting the Hammarby - PSG game. People are booing Ibra :lol

This has to be one of the worst formation ever.

We're so bad.

De Jong is the only redeeming factor right now. He looks like his old awesome self, he's gonna do great with Montolivo next to him.

The good news is there's one three players in this lineup that will be regularly starting, including Abbiati.

Timurid

Is there not a huge waiting list for bone marrow transplants?
My uncle is going to be the donor, but even if my dad didn't have a sibling. There are a lot of Italians who do donate there stem cells. I would donate, but I can't because I'm half Mexican. It's all about the genetics and having the right DNA strands.

De Jong is the only redeeming factor right now. He looks like his old awesome self, he's gonna do great with Montolivo next to him.

The good news is there's one three players in this lineup that will be regularly starting, including Abbiati.
We missed him so much last season, I'm really glad to see him back.

Yeah, basically only Abbiati-Mexes-De Jong are the only one that will regularly start, that's something. We're really missing our Italians, Abate-De Sciglio-Monto-El Shaa-Balo will turn this team around, plus there also are Poli, Saponara, Jherson
and Honda

I'm not expecting a lot from these two "matches" to be honest.
Constant, Niang, and Traore are awful, but I don't watch them often enough. What do you guys see in them?

Edit: LOL who was the Milan player on the left who sliced the ball backwards?
Constant: he gets something right from time to time, he'll be replaced by De Sciglio. Also, he controls Isla like a pro.
Traoré: ...
Niang: still to young, but I agree, I'd like to see something more from him.

Lol pelanty. Get me Bonolis on the phone.

I've watched so many Russian football streams that I am now fluent in Russian. Привет Sviatoslav.

Привет Беконзавр Pекс. Как дела?

My uncle is going to be the donor, but even if my dad didn't have a sibling. There are a lot of Italians who do donate there stem cells. I would donate, but I can't because I'm half Mexican. It's all about the genetics and having the right DNA strands.

Oh right.

Tell him to get well soon :p

I'm gonna support Torino and Napoli next season, too many Juve-bummers on here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom