• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Hull City want Nicklas Bendtner
"I've had Nicklas twice and he's a good player but he's on a lot of money at Arsenal," said Bruce.
"I can't see us being able to get anywhere near that with salary levels, but we'll keep trying and he's another player we're looking at."
Chamakh set to leave Arsenal
We believe Chamakh has already met clubs regarding a transfer with Galatasary currently leading the chase.
There has been some interest in the Moroccan with Anzhi, Marseille and Dinamo Kiev also linked
ibwYVGqsLl2PTu.gif

Feyenoord defender Daryl Janmaat has admitted that he would be open to a move to Inter, but has stressed that the Serie A side have yet to make an official offer.

The Nerazzurri are keen to add a new right-back to their squad and have previously been linked with players such as Mauricio Isla of Juventus and Gregory van der Wiel of Paris Saint-Germain.

Janmaat is the latest name to appear on the Guiseppe Meazza side's shortlist, but the Netherlands international is coy over the interest in his signature.

"I have heard about Inter's interest, but there's nothing concrete as of yet," the 24-year-old was quoted as saying by Voetbal International.

"I don't think that Inter have already contacted Feyenoord, so I'm calm and relaxed about it.

"I'm feeling well at Feyenoord, but Inter are obviously a big club. I'll just wait and see what happens."

Janmaat joined Feyenoord from Heerenveen in the summer of 2012 and has a contract with the Rotterdam giants until June 2015.

No you're not, Daryl

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Perhaps I can't read the Matrix like yourself. I don't look between the green numbers and see a director of football flying home empty handed as positive news.

Baldini has come home because he's done his part. The player has been convinced and as the Valencia president says, Soldado wants to leave. Levy's offer is on the table and it is €26m + €4m in add-ons. It's a good offer and it seems the Valencia board agree.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Parma CEO Leonardi "There is no truth in the Biabiany-Juve rumors, he is one of our players and I have no scheduled meetings with Marotta."

ok

-

Streams
1, 2,3, 4, 5.

Arnie

Baldini has come home because he's done his part. The player has been convinced and as the Valencia president says, Soldado wants to leave. Levy's offer is on the table and it is €26m + €4m in add-ons. It's a good offer and it seems the Valencia board agree.

I'll take your word for it, considering you were right last time.

It's just I don't arrive at that conclusion from the quote you posted, is all. But you know Spurs better than I do.

No Honda for today. :(

--

Milan XI: Abbiati; Antonini, Bonera, Mexes, Constant; Traoré, de Jong, Nocerino; Boateng; Robinho, Niang.

Traoré. Ugh.

Suen

Line up: (PSG v Hammarby) Douchez - Van der Wiel, Camara, Sakho, Maxwell - Chantôme, Thiago Motta, Matuidi, Pastore - Ibrahimovic, Coman.

Can't watch the match. :( I'm at the hospital with my dad.
Sorry to hear that man. Hope your dad recovers asap, stay strong.

Ibra will not betray Sweden, he will not score against Hammarby.

Suen

Can't even find an english stream for the Juve Milan game. Guess Italian will have to do, won't understanding a word :/

Timurid

Sorry to hear that man. Hope your dad recovers asap, stay strong.

Ibra will not betray Sweden, he will not score against Hammarby.

Eesh, fuck. Hope it's not too serious.

I'm missing our match tomorrow because I'm working. Fucking wankarse timezones.
His cancer is in remission. Today is just a check up with his hematologist. The people here work pretty slow and there are a lot of other patients waiting still. So yeah.

Arnie

His cancer is in remission. Today is just a check up with his hematologist. The people here work pretty slow and there are a lot of other patients waiting still. So yeah.

Damn, hope everything's ok.

My aunt had cancer, but I'm not that close to her. It's yet to invade my inner circle, but I know it's just a matter of time.

Suen

Damn doesn't sound good. Hope you both go through this safe, be there for him. I'll be a PSG fan for you today Timu.

Wilbur

Banned
90s Geri Halliwell is still my dream woman. I want to motorboat her until her nipples are so chapped I can break them off and use them as spare keys for my laptop, and then I want her to swallow my penis so far and so deep that her kidneys don't survive the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom