• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Doesn't Robinho have some heavy expectations on him this coming season after being so shit in the previous? This is not a good start.

There you go, Antonini injured.

Everything is fine, actually.
What's going on.

Milan are playing Juve?

Just get Conte/Silvio to text you guys the pre-planned result.

TIM Trophy. Milan-Juventus-Sassuolo face each other in the same night, playing three mini-matches 45 minutes long. It's one of classic trophies in Italy during the summer.

Suen

Because Trofeo TIM.

Suen, go home, you're drunk.
flippedb pls. Even Santos don't want your players :lol

I now understand why Juve bought Llorente, what an excellent way of defeating your opponents.

Meanwhile PSG should be up by 2-3 goals but Hammarby is pushing back.

Zabojnik

Yurt, Llorente is no better than Matri.

meloconte.gif

There you go, Antonini injured.

Everything is fine, actually.

TIM Trophy. Milan-Juventus-Sassuolo face each other in the same night, playing three mini-matches 45 minutes long. It's one of classic trophies in Italy during the summer.
Ah.

I remember once United participated in one of those, with Juve I think.

Triangular tournament. I was like 9 at the time, I thought it was gonna be a triangle shaped pitch with three goal and all three teams playing at once :D

LTWheels

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 4m
Valencia reject Tottenham's bid for striker Roberto Saldado - Valencia president insists Tottenham must meet £26m buy-out-clause #SSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom