• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Villa holding Luton to just the one goal. I reckon we have a chance at nicking a draw here if we can get a few corners.

Meier

Hey European Footy-GAF, I heard this band Swim Deep on the radio the other day (their song The Sea) and thought it was awesome. They don't have any music on rdio or Spotify in the US yet so this is all I've heard, but I'd recommend checking em out. Seems like they're doing pretty well based on the number of scrobbles.

http://www.last.fm/music/Swim+Deep/_/The+Sea

dc89

I think I'll kick back on the bed and play some Earthbound on the WiiU gamepad. It truly is the best feature on this console.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Now let's see Zaza and Berardi!

Congrats Milan, thank you for the scudetto!
Is it the trofeo berlusconi that's cursed? OR BOTH?!

Trofeo Berlusconi, of course.
KuGsj.gif

Conte broke the curse last season though. ;)

Fuck Nocerino. Fuck him to hell. He is a joke of an athlete, can't run, can't pass, can't tackle, no strength, no technique. An embarrassment, he doesn't belong anywhere near Milan. He has survived on that one lucky season where Zlatan served him 10 gifted goals, and has done absolutely nothing since. If we don't sell him this summer, I will be gutted.

Traore>>>>Nocerino. At least he is a physical beast and takes awesome penalties.

Phanta

And Traoré's PK was CLASS. Fucking Nocerino, I can't understand how he got the #8 shirt.

Holy shit, another double post. Fuck me.

He's not even 2% the player he was 2 seasons ago. It's not even funny anymore.

Thank god Saponara has #8 now. I have high hopes for him.

Dazzler

Listening to Brendan Rodgers on The Anfield Wrap podcast from Melbourne, he's being pretty candid, great listen for any 'Pool fans interested

De Jong is such a fucking boss. He didn't give the ball away once, he won multiple tackles, ran everywhere, scoring an awesome penalty. What a player. Him + Montolivo will be class, if Poli turns up this season we will finally have a complete midfield.

He's not even 2% the player he was 2 seasons ago. It's not even funny anymore.

Thank god Saponara has #8 now. I have high hopes for him.

Milan fan? Post more!! Saponara will be awesome.

Inter were the only club not implicated in Calciopoli.

That's because they hid all the evidence, which turned up later after the trials were over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom