• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagwell

Listening to Brendan Rodgers on The Anfield Wrap podcast from Melbourne, he's being pretty candid, great listen for any 'Pool fans interested

Had no idea he was going to be on it. Ta for the suggestion, off to listen now

Still salty about that UCL final? :lol

Always thought it was a bit strange that that was the last time in my memory Diego Milito's played that well. Such great striker's goals that evening

Hixx

So Newcastle getting beat off some Portuguese minnow in a friendly and they have been fighting on the pitch and the gremlin that is John Carver fighting with the home fans.
KuGsj.gif

The circus is back in 'toon'. Again.

edit: omg loooool Coloccini sent off for STRANGLING someone hahahaha

flippedb

Banned
^lol
De Jong is such a fucking boss. He didn't give the ball away once, he won multiple tackles, ran everywhere, scoring an awesome penalty. What a player. Him + Montolivo will be class, if Poli turns up this season we will finally have a complete midfield.
Yes. I'm actually excited to see our midfield this season. Just give us Honda, plssss

Phanta

De Jong is such a fucking boss. He didn't give the ball away once, he won multiple tackles, ran everywhere, scoring an awesome penalty. What a player. Him + Montolivo will be class, if Poli turns up this season we will finally have a complete midfield.

Milan fan? Post more!! Saponara will be awesome.

Yes I am. I'm really busy during the summer. Will post more probably around late August.

Also I've seen quite a bit of Saponara and he has loads of potential. Hope Allegri gives him a fair shot this season.

GQman2121

Banned
---------------Cech---------------

Ivanovic---Cahill--Terry---Cole

---------------Luiz----------------

Oscar-------Mata-------Hazard

---------Rooney-----------------

--------------Lukaku-------------

-------------Cech----------------

Cesar---Ivanovic---Luiz---Cole

----Ramires------Lampard-----

Mata------Rooney-----Hazard

-------------Lukaku-------------

Cesar--Ivanovic--Cahill--Cole

-------------Essien--------------

---------Luiz-------MvG -------

KDB---------Mata----Schurrle

------------Rooney-------------

Hutch----Luiz----Omeruo----Bert

--------------Ake--------------

---------KDB------MvG--------

Moses--------Oscar----Schurrle

-------------Torres------------

Scum

So Newcastle getting beat off some Portuguese minnow in a friendly and they have been fighting on the pitch and the gremlin that is John Carver fighting with the home fans.
KuGsj.gif

Looooooooooool

Carbonox

KuGsj.gif

ibjFSgWqgFSGh0.gif

We entertain.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Storari / Licht Ogbonna Peluso / Isla Padoin Rossi Asamaoh De Ceglie / Matri Vucinic.

Bye Eta Beta?

KuGsj.gif

hey now, Paços going to CL pre-games, they could end up in group stage.

Yep. She's gorgeous. There been another relatively new girl called Georgia. Pretty fit as well, but not up to Kate.

I only ditched it for Pointless sometime last year, I think I remember her, she was alright. Always liked the Asian one, but I don't know what Kyle was playing at taking her over Kate.

For those sorely missing out on the best daytime soap:

soaps_neighbours_ashleigh_brewer_1.jpg

LTWheels

I only ditched it for Pointless sometime last year, I think I remember her, she was alright. Always liked the Asian one, but I don't know what Kyle was playing at taking her over Kate.

For those sorely missing out on the best daytime soap:

Kyle has been going out with Georgia. the new girl.

SaskiaHampele_zps9bdbc508.jpg

The Asian moved to California for her fitness careers and they broke up. Kyle stupidly looked directly at the sun during the total eclipse and temporarily damaged his eyes. This ended up with him having a one night stand with Kate. Kate's now going out with someone who just escaped being sent to prison for armed robbery. Also Brennan briefly returned from witness protection. His death was faked to save his and Kate's life!!

Also Lucas as a child with a new character, Vanessa. They are about to get married.

soaps_neighbours_alin_sumarwata_2.jpg

jesalr

Villa are absolutely rubbish, had to do some last minute scrambling to come out of that game in the (very small) green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom