• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

dMGwFjL.jpeg

KxHf2By.jpeg

qEOSJTj.jpeg

New kits. New kits. Few more still to sort out

Messi <3

How's the shirt? Comfortable?
Yeah, the spending gotta stop at some point. Football is business and it should be like any other business. You can't spend money you don't have.
It would be perfect if everybody would behave that way. Also, if players' prices could drop a bit.

Turok_TTZ

Football needs a transfer fee cap as well as a salary cap.
I am not sure what can be done to curb inflated release clauses.

Messi

ibxxtillxpobdg1jk29.gif

The Milan kit is so beautiful. I don't know why I was so turned off of it at first, I'm definitely going to order one with my first paycheck. I already have a Balotelli though, I think I will get a Montolivo.

It was him or El Sha, and I was worried city would buy him.

I said something similar the other day. Whilst United and Chelsea argue over Rooney we'll just quietly get on with signing players.

Yeah you've spent nearly £100 million without your squad looking significantly better. That's a pretty breathtaking achievement when you think about it.

dc89

Yeah you've spent nearly £100 million without your squad looking significantly better. That's a pretty breathtaking achievement when you think about it.

Well we're damned if we do, damned if we don't.

If we signed Falcao or Cavani - RUINING FOOTBALL. SOMEONE THINK OF GUIDETTI
If we signed Negredo or Jojo - LOL CITY NOT GOOD PLAYERS

Well we're damned if we do, damned if we don't.

If we signed Falcao or Cavani - RUINING FOOTBALL. SOMEONE THINK OF GUIDETTI
If we signed Negredo or Jojo - LOL CITY NOT GOOD PLAYERS

Tbh you've spent a pretty huge amount already and Guidetti is still fucked.

Different means, same end.

sohois

City may have way overspent for the players they bought, but they've almost certainly bought in quality. Of course any signing can be a failure but on the surface City's squad has improved quite a bit with the players they have signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom