• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle has been going out with Georgia. the new girl.

SaskiaHampele_zps9bdbc508.jpg

The Asian moved to California for her fitness careers and they broke up. Kyle stupidly looked directly at the sun during the total eclipse and temporarily damaged his eyes. This ended up with him having a one night stand with Kate. Kate's now going out with someone who just escaped being sent to prison for armed robbery. Also Brennan briefly returned from witness protection. His death was faked to save his and Kate's life!!

Also Lucas as a child with a new character, Vanessa. They are about to get married.

soaps_neighbours_alin_sumarwata_2.jpg

Ah I think I was still watching for the fitness franchise thing, but I'm really gutted I missed out on the blind Kyle storyline, that sounds so bad its good. Brennan the cop? I totally forgot about him, Kate has zero luck with guys.

Vanessa's pretty hot, no idea how Lucas managed to get with her. Must be all his money from his dad's will :p

Into

Juve top Champions League earners
Juve earned a total €65.3m from their participation in the Champions League, whereas Bayern earned just €55.046m.

Beaten Finalists Borussia Dortmund earned €54.161m, but Milan – who went out in the second round – were next in line with €51.4m.

http://www.football-italia.net/36718/juve-top-champions-league-earners

Seems surprising, but if you read more into it:

As there were only two Serie A sides participating that season, the TV rights for Italy were split between Juve and Milan, giving them considerably larger sums than expected.

Makes sense i guess. Juve made 10 mil more than winners of the whole thing and used the money to buy Tevez

Quag is the captain.

And Berardi.

And him. Basically, they are what Pescara could have been if it wasn't for the white Pogba--or he that shall not be named. A ready association between clubs benefits the small club tremendously as they have a constant batch of promising young players and, through us, the market power to acquire them.

LTWheels

Ah I think I was still watching for the fitness franchise thing, but I'm really gutted I missed out on the blind Kyle storyline, that sounds so bad its good. Brennan the cop? I totally forgot about him, Kate has zero luck with guys.

Vanessa's pretty hot, no idea how Lucas managed to get with her. Must be all his money from his dad's will :p

With Vanessa, he had a one night stand and on that night knocked her up. A relationship didn't start until their son was born.

Also Steph returned from prison. She was in the show for about 2 weeks. Was mental as she was not taking her medication. Was trying to break up Lucas and Vanessa. Stole their child.

Rhys, the doctor, died. There was a gas explosion at Sonya and Toadie's Wedding. He didn't die in the explosion. He leaves the hospital with broken ribs, and in the car park collapses and dies from a blood clot.

My shit smells nicer than yours

At least our riots are in important fixtures ;)

With Vanessa, he had a one night stand and on that night knocked her up. A relationship didn't start until their son was born.

Also Steph returned from prison. She was in the show for about 2 weeks. Was mental as she was not taking her medication. Was trying to break up Lucas and Vanessa. Stole their child.

Rhys, the doctor, died. There was a gas explosion at Sonya and Toadie's Wedding. He didn't die in the explosion. He leaves the hospital with broken ribs, and in the car park collapses and dies from a blood clot.

Was Steph the one who married that Max guy who got amnesia after an accident and started another life or something? If so, it sounds like something she would do.

Shiiit, I liked Rhys. He was kind of with Vanessa for a while actually wasn't he?

bobito

Banned
Also Marca is all over Bale-to-Madrid story, its all over the place. There is pressure from many fans to sign a big name after Barcelona got Neymar

They will probably get him, they usually get the players they want no matter what Tottenham has to say.

It makes sense, madrid need a decent LM/ACM.

They don't have many options in those positions.

Feorax

Apparently the bid is in fact £40,000,001.00, because Arsenal are cunts.

According to Tony Barrett, the bid has failed anyway. I can only assume that means either LFC or Suarez has rejected it outright.

EDIT: LFC rejected it. Suarez can talk to Arsenal if he wants, but they still need to match our valuation.

51M and they have signed just Poli? Holy shit Galliani.

They're full of shit when they say we are broke. Are wage bill is the lowest its ever been and our revenues are still pretty damn high, the 6th highest revenues in Europe. Galliani is a bullshitter.

I still think he has something planned for August, though, depending on whether we qualify for CL.

sohois

According to Tony Barrett, the bid has failed anyway. I can only assume that means either LFC or Suarez has rejected it outright.

Suarez won't be going to Arsenal then. Arsenal aren't going to go any higher, certainly not to Liverpool's valuation.

Llorente was under strict orders to injure the Milan defense rather than score.

Maybe, but killing Antonini is one way to help Milan.
51M and they have signed just Poli? Holy shit Galliani.
They're full of shit when they say we are broke. Are wage bill is the lowest its ever been and our revenues are still pretty damn high, the 6th highest revenues in Europe. Galliani is a bullshitter.

I still think he has something planned for August, though, depending on whether we qualify for CL.

Guys we still have debts all around Europe, mostly in Italy. We still have to pay the last installment for Ibra, among other things. When in May Galliani said that we made 7m profit during last year, he meant with those 51m thrown in. Otherwise we would've been losing money once again.

Things are changing, next year we'll probably see some expansive signings, although the Gold Tie said a lot of times that he prefers to bet on youngsters instead of well known players.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Antonini and Llorente are both fine. The stadium isn't equipped with a clinic btw, fucking shameful.
Not even your AAA strikers could score to a defence of Antonini and Bonera lol

We score when we want.

Not feeling like it tonight.

Good news about Honda: Milanov has actually been injured for 15 days, this isn't something new that has ruined the deal. The Italian media just invented his injury as the reason we didn't sign him today to back-track from their premature declarations yesterday.

Salvadora

EDIT: LFC rejected it. Suarez can talk to Arsenal if he wants, but they still need to match our valuation.

Holy shit, that's amazing :lol.

LTWheels

At least our riots are in important fixtures ;)

Was Steph the one who married that Max guy who got amnesia after an accident and started another life or something? If so, it sounds like something she would do.

Shiiit, I liked Rhys. He was kind of with Vanessa for a while actually wasn't he?

Yep, and yep.

Susan and Kyle broke up, nearly got divorced and are back together again.

Two new families have moved in. They are there to fulfil the role of the last two years at school kids. The previous lot have all finished school now and left the street other than Chris. These are the early 20s actors playing 16/17 year olds role.

soaps-neighbours-jenna-rosenow_amber-turner_1.jpg

normal_ariel_kaplan_photoshot01.jpg

Now your practically up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom