• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

If any of the master race post in here, I'm inheriting my brothers PC soon. It's has an i5 processor @ 3.2ghz, 4gb DDR3 ram and an AMD 6950.

I can get an extra 4gb ram for £25 and am thinking of shoving an SSD in there. Is there anything else worth upgrading straigt away?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fiorentina are targeting Verratti now.

CuyIQnq.gif

Robinho extended his contract until June 2016.

Galliani probably did this so he won't leave for free next year. I hope that he lowered his wage, 2-3M would be more than enough.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
FC Differdange 03 - FC Utrecht 2:1

Fuck this shit...

Hopefully we can turn it around at home but damn this is bad...

I remember when Spurs almost went out to Young Boys in the qualifying round. 3-0 down but we got it back to 3-2 and crushed them 4-0 at home.

Deus Ex Human Revolution is shit.

Stop trolling Timu guys.

You sir, are crazy. The story loses its way a bit and the level design isn't as good as the original, but it's still a fantastic game. I love that Blade Runner feel.

Salvadora

Just saw that the Simpsons and Family Guy are doing a crossover episode.

Simpsons has been irredeemably awful for years, but that's rock bottom right there.

Ushojax

I'll always remember Redknapp's face when you were 3-0 down. Don;t think me and my brother have ever laughed so hard :D

I remember they had a plastic pitch so we couldn't start Huddlestone, Crouch and a few others. Fucking Gio was in the XI.

Thank Jesus for Super Pav, scored a superb goal for 3-2.

Zabojnik

Felipe Melo is in Istanbul. WE'RE FINALLY FREEEEEEEE!!!!*

*Okay, technically it's a loan for 3,5M€, but they have the obligation to buy him next year for 1M€, so he's as good as sold.

Carbonox

Mads looks hungry. Not a single Emmy nomination.

I read that the most likely reason is because the show only started airing around the time of the nomination deadline. Despite the show creators submitting stuff to be considered, it was impossible to gain enough attention in such a short amount of time.

I reckon it will be huge at next year's one though.

They have only 4 full professionals, the other players have a dayjob lol.

We played against Cliftonville a few years back and they also all had other jobs, one of them couldn't get a day off work to go play in Copenhagen and another was on his honey moon. :lol

Pachimari

Again, I don't know where to ask this so here goes:

I got a Asus ZenBook laptop as a present and it came with Windows XP. I made a complete new install of Windows 7 on it and now it won't connect to my WiFi Internet. I have even tried connecting a Netgear WiFi dongle to it (which works for my Desktop Windows 8 machine) with no succes. I can't connect it through Ethernet and set up the Internet like that because it lacks such a port.

What can I do in such a case? =(

Meier

30 mils is much but I have always liked Jovetic. I would have gotten him at United, even at that price.

City tried to sign Jo-Jo last season for €30m as well so I think they were probably happy with the fee. We offered them €50m for Jo-Jo and Nastasic but obviously just got Nastasic for roughly €20m (€16m + Savic).

Nyx

We played against Cliftonville a few years back and they also all had other jobs, one of them couldn't get a day off work to go play in Copenhagen and another was on his honey moon. :lol

Haha!

For those guys it's great though, playing in big stadiums all over Europe with some good draws.

Meier

Is Far Cry Blood Dragon good?

Is it on sale? I meant to play this before but haven't gotten around to it. Not sure if I could run it on my PC though.. lol.

Edit: Updating above, it looks like Javi came on for Kompany so it does seem like he may get more time at CB this season (for better or for worse).

Zabojnik

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Laugh at Zabojnik guys, he can't post quick enough!

Give me a break, I'm at work, this computer is slower than ... I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to use it again ... a Mississippi detective investigating the murder of a young black man.

Go watch Veep, it's a fantastic show.

Timurid

Is it on sale? I meant to play this before but haven't gotten around to it. Not sure if I could run it on my PC though.. lol.

Edit: Updating above, it looks like Javi came on for Kompany so it does seem like he may get more time at CB this season (for better or for worse).

Yup it's $8.99 in the steam store.

Ushojax

City going to have ridiculous levels of depth in their squad next season. Fuck sake.

You need to sign like 6 players. You've loaned, sold or banished most of your depth.

I'm surprised that Coquelin has gone already, is Diaby fit again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom