• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
United bros, for the next week ignore all transfer speculation. Let it wash off you like you do the howls of indignation from lesser, petty clubs.

But go mental if we haven't signed anyone by the first week of August.

iRKhiiYoqA673.gif

I've been saying this for a while you cunt. Meanwhile you've been posting non-stop about transfers.

Fergie

Banned
United bros, for the next week ignore all transfer speculation. Let it wash off you like you do the howls of indignation from lesser, petty clubs.

But go mental if we haven't signed anyone by the first week of August.
I mainly don't go all muppet, but I desperately want the midfield sorted, it's just been a problem for ages and now that Fergie has gone, he can't use his magic and make it somehow work.

Feorax

Napoli have managed to bring in Reina, Higuain, Mertens, Callejon and Raul Albiol for a net spend of £3 million.

Not bad at all that.

K1LLER7

No energy to do anything today. Mate told me to watch Donnie Darko, is it any good?

Also, FIFA bros, hit me up if you want to play clubs.

operon

2013.PNG

First attempt at the team this year, do we need a new code for this year for the league.

Lets get as much money for suarez as we can and move on

K1LLER7

Januzaj "My target for the season is to try and get some games for the first team. I would prefer to do that rather than go out on loan."

Januzaj "Now I feel confident and happy to be with the players, & in particular Giggs. Every time I need to ask something, I go to Giggs."

Moysey, don't make him want to leave.

Fergie

Banned
Speaking of FIFA...

Westeke is back from holiday.
Are you Wesboy99?

We're on PS3 FIFA, if you want, at the moment.

Januzaj "My target for the season is to try and get some games for the first team. I would prefer to do that rather than go out on loan."
Lol, hopefully Moyes is listening, give him games in the Carling cup run. Don't want another Pogba.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
ill be on fifa after the city game if any pcguys want in, its a new season and we are going to roll shit

Feorax

Ozzie ‏@Young_Oz 1h
Keeping someone against their will is the football equivalent of rape tbh. Liverpool are now morally no better than Jimmy Savile #FreeSuarez

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wes

venison crêpe
Are United or Arsenal going to sign any first team players this month? Pretty poor show by them to be honest. Chelsea and City have a nice headstart.

Lol, CSKA just sold Vagner Love to some Chinese club for 12 million. Way to strengthen for the CL you fucks! Spartak are actually going to win the league aren't they? :(

Oh and Milan-gaf, this means that there's no way you're getting Honda this summer now.

Meier

Still 1-0 I see. Hopefully we can add a cushion in the 2nd half... disappointed about no Navas but I guess he probably couldn't do much running in the slop anyway from the way it's been described and the pictures I've seen.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's back

BP8TThnCYAA0JWz.jpg

Napoli have managed to bring in Reina, Higuain, Mertens, Callejon and Raul Albiol for a net spend of £3 million.

Not bad at all that.

It's not bad, but not good either. Callejon and Albiol in particular are average at best, 22M for both of them is madness.

enishi

Still 1-0 I see. Hopefully we can add a cushion in the 2nd half... disappointed about no Navas but I guess he probably couldn't do much running in the slop anyway from the way it's been described and the pictures I've seen.

No worry, this SCAA is the weakest in years, even worse than the one with Kezman and Butt 2 years ago. You should win easily.

Feorax

Anything of note in the Liverpool match? What happened to Suarez?

Sulked a bit, got an assist, yet seemed to be happy enough when around the supporters after the match.

Bored of it now, need it to just be dealt with so we can focus on our season.

Lol, CSKA just sold Vagner Love to some Chinese club for 12 million. Way to strengthen for the CL you fucks! Spartak are actually going to win the league aren't they? :(

Oh and Milan-gaf, this means that there's no way you're getting Honda this summer now.

IWantToBelieve.jpg

It's strange because in Italy the managers don't usually have much authority in deciding transfers, unlike in, say, England. Italian clubs have "directors" or other representatives (in Milan's case, the VP of the club) doing transfer business on the owners' behalf.

Napoli's transfers, though, have indeed reeked of Benitez. The club must have given him free reign as a condition to his arrival, which is unusual. We'll see how that works out for them . . .

Meier

It really is weird that Napoli have basically spent all of the money from Cavani's sale to buy players from Madrid. I think someone pointed out Rafa and all 3 of the new players have the same agent.. that's a lot of dosh that maybe the agent wouldn't have been able to receive in a player swap deal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The agent of Marco Verratti has warned Paris Saint-Germain that Fiorentina and Juventus are interested in his client.

Donato Di Campli is keen to get the midfielder a pay rise in the French capital and he may use the admiration of Serie A clubs as a bargaining tool.

“We are asking for an improved salary because Fiorentina are chasing him and Juventus are interested too,

He's so going to Viola.

Jarnet87

I just want Moyes to sign someone so he can shut all the tards up. The cafe is an absolutely madhouse right now with new threads every day about sacking Moyes and United will drop to a club that can't compete for titles.

If Fiorentina signs Verratti, they are favorites for third place. We just can't compete with that midfield.

We are going to have a really hard time getting CL next year, I hope Galliani wakes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom