• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Are Hotspur fans gonna bo every player that has ever played for any of their London rivals? How can they spend 80 minutes on Nasri, just enjoy the match...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Does this seasons Juve home shirt have a broken stitch on the back too?

Yes.

And one on the heart.

Stevan-Jovetic.jpg

Here is the Fantasy League code in this post. Just quote to see it!

Sorry I didn't post it again before. Have not been reading the thread as much.

Can this be put in the OP?

Feorax

More Soldado rumours on Tw@tter. I can only assume if we're serious about this, then we're looking to play Aspas/Downing/Ibe on the right wing next season, and Suarez (lol)/Coutinho ( ;_; )/Sterling on the left?

Could work, although I'd be concerned that our only "natural" widemen would be the two kids and Downing.

Even if, by some miracle, we got both Cissokho and Negredo, we would still need to see a CB come in and somehow keep Suarez to really make a good go of it. Going to be a rough one.

Peco

Lol, CSKA just sold Vagner Love to some Chinese club for 12 million. Way to strengthen for the CL you fucks! Spartak are actually going to win the league aren't they? :(

Oh and Milan-gaf, this means that there's no way you're getting Honda this summer now.

No shit.

Hopefully Saponara gets a shot as the trequartista while we wait for Onda su Onda in January. Prince just isn't a real #10 . . . and Urby is certainly not.

D_prOdigy

United bros, for the next week ignore all transfer speculation. Let it wash off you like you do the howls of indignation from lesser, petty clubs.

But go mental if we haven't signed anyone by the first week of August.

fuck that

ditch cesc

get ilkay

Sage00

Once And Future Member
So our two league bodies, the SPL and the SFL have merged to become..

_68920970_spfl_624.jpg

and we have a new league structure:

Scottish Premiership
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two

The Championship will have play offs to reach the Premiership.

How original.

kharma45

Good lad Kharma, cazorla bros.

One of the few teams without bale or RVP though.

I've a good feeling about Cazorla this season, think he'll be better than last year. Bale and RVP are too expensive imo even with the number of points they'll get, that's providing Bale even stays.

I've a good feeling about Cazorla this season, think he'll be better than last year. Bale and RVP are too expensive imo even with the number of points they'll get, that's providing Bale even stays.
You'll end up getting both of them within 5 gameweeks. Trust.

Maybe I should try watch it now I'm older. Do you think I should?

Nah, if you didn't like it in your teenage years I doubt you would now. Basically you're a monster, not much you can do about it.

ShogunX

More Soldado rumours on Tw@tter. I can only assume if we're serious about this, then we're looking to play Aspas/Downing/Ibe on the right wing next season, and Suarez (lol)/Coutinho ( ;_; )/Sterling on the left?

Could work, although I'd be concerned that our only "natural" widemen would be the two kids and Downing.

Even if, by some miracle, we got both Cissokho and Negredo, we would still need to see a CB come in and somehow keep Suarez to really make a good go of it. Going to be a rough one.

Chill out and stop getting yourself in a mess over twitter nonsense.

Hey Milan-bros, look what Gazetta said:

Milan fans shouted at Galliani today: "Give us a gift" and he replied: "The gift will arrive."

I think it's clear at this point he is saving his pennies for one of his traditional August signings. I'm crossing my fingers for a late swoop for Verratti. He probably doesn't even know himself who will be signed, it will depend on who becomes available late in the market.

Meier

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 1m
77. @MicahRichards instantly into the action and instantly hurt! The defender has a cut lip after a nasty clash of heads

The song remains the same.

Not sure how I feel about Pipa going to Napoli, I think he could have done a lot better but the biggest obstacle was Madrid's asking price, and from the looks of it, there weren't many things willing to pay 40m for him.

Still thou I think he could have done a lot better at Juve.

Peco

Hey Milan-bros, look what Gazetta said:

Milan fans shouted at Galliani today: "Give us a gift" and he replied: "The gift will arrive."

I think it's clear at this point he is saving his pennies for one of his traditional August signings. I'm crossing my fingers for a late swoop for Verratti. He probably doesn't even know himself who will be signed, it will depend on who becomes available late in the market.

B6Z7K5x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom