• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
B6Z7K5x.jpg

Ahaha I was going to post this picture.
KuGsj.gif

Messi

Marca lol

It's getting absurd. I think Levy will have to make a club statement saying he's not for sale at any price like he did with Modric in 2011, because it's too much now. Distractions like this can ruin a pre-season, we need to draw a line under it.

Obviously when top players are in demand, any injury will be looked at quizzically (see Rooney, Bale, Gervinho, etc) but we can't have this go on all summer. I know Madrid are desperate after an embarrassing season and after Barca signed Neymar, but they need to behave themselves now. Much more of this and Levy will put another £15m on the price next summer. There is no possibility of them signing him now.

It won't stop them or marca sadly

Zabojnik

Napoli's transfers, though, have indeed reeked of Benitez. The club must have given him free reign as a condition to his arrival, which is unusual. We'll see how that works out for them . . .

At the rate they're improving their squad and given De Laurentiis' ambition and financial means, they'll bag a scudetto sooner rather than later. It could very well happen this year. The last time Juve have won three scudettos in a row, Hitler was still alive. We'll be concentrating more and more on CL, their primary objective is Serie A.

I 'hate' them, but at the same time I'm happy to see Serie A squads getting their mojo back.

He's so going to Viola.

That would be ... fuck.

Hopefully Saponara gets a shot as the trequartista while we wait for Onda su Onda in January. Prince just isn't a real #10 . . . and Urby is certainly not.

Is this Saponetta dude really that good? Italy could do with a new Totti.

Guys, Honda is coming. Have faith in Adriano.

At the rate they're improving their squad and given De Laurentiis' ambition and financial means, they'll bag a scudetto sooner rather than later. It could very well happen this year. The last time Juve have won three scudettos in a row, Hitler was still alive. We'll be concentrating more and more on CL, their primary objective is Serie A.

Pff, I remember Inter rolling in the scudettos left and right quite recently.

Meier

My favorite marca covers
http://i.imgur.com/KQEGWR0.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Kea1FMf.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2JDxCul.jpg[IMG]

CL glory lol
Villa lol
Anfield? Liverpool scored 4 lol[/QUOTE]

Villa looks pretty fat in that mock-up. Did they use OG Ronaldo's body or something? :lol

Actually it looks like there is blonde arm hair.. I'm at a loss.

I´m so tired of this Bruma soap opera. Now his agent is talking bullshit again, saying someone from Galatasaray went to hotel where Portugal was during the U-19 WC and offered Bruma a deal worth 12M for 5 seasons, something that would be illegal and would bring much trouble to the Turkish side. He is also keeping away from our Academy a 15 and a 16 year old players represented by him and he says they will only return to training when the whole thing with Bruma is resolved.
This guy is a fucking cancer sucking the life of young african players.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The last time Juve have won three scudettos in a row, Hitler was still alive. We'll be concentrating more and more on CL, their primary objective is Serie A.

We won a title undefeated, against all odds/Ibra.

images-i64578b8it15.gif

EVERYTHING is possible.

Latest rumours Ive seen

Borriello to Inter - Loan
Gervinho to Roma - 8M
Udinese's Danilo to Inter - 8M
Gago to Boca deal done - About time for someone who never did anything extraordinary.
Scoco to Internacional Porto Alegre - this was confirmed days ago, but I just wanted to comment about it. - excellent player, at 28 years old this may be the last time he is transferred to foreign teams.

Teo Gutierrez - Cruz Azul wants $4.5m for 50% of his rights, the player is currently training with reserves.

Clegg

Viva have you watched New Girl yet?

If not then watch that instead of rewatching the OC. Or go for Gossip Girl instead. Quality show.

cremino

Right, but that was Merda and we all know how they achieved that. The last time Juve won three scudettos in a row was in 1935.

Well, I'm not saying it's not possible, just that it's harder than it seems. ;)

mazzarrimerda.gif

And we ended up winning five scudettos in a row at the time and Italy won a WC in 1934 with many Juventus players like in 1982 and 2006

Lightning

Banned
Arseblog doesn't want him, along with many other Arsenal fans.

I can see their point of view honestly.
There are many Arsenal fans who feel he will taint our club. Maybe they forgot the players we were fielding during the invincible period, eh? Or how Fabregas use to dive, moan to the referee, wave imaginary cards to get players booked, spark fights when we lose etc... I didn't see Arsenal fans minding all this?

I even saw Fabregas on more than one occasion target an innocent player and dirty foul them because of something that happened in games he didn't like. How about this?

If Suarez signs for us I will be the happiest Arsenal fan on earth. I don't think he will but I will be delighted if he did and would welcome him with open arms. Any Arsenal fan who didn't is an idiot.

Latest rumours Ive seen

Borriello to Inter - Loan
Gervinho to Roma - 8M
Udinese's Danilo to Inter - 8M
Gago to Boca deal done - About time for someone who never did anything extraordinary.
Scoco to Internacional Porto Alegre - this was confirmed days ago, but I just wanted to comment about it. - excellent player, at 28 years old this may be the last time he is transferred to foreign teams.

Teo Gutierrez - Cruz Azul wants $4.5m for 50% of his rights, the player is currently training with reserves.

some more:

Saviola to Olympiakos - 2 seasons
Roberto Jiménez to A. Madrid

Salvadora

There are many Arsenal fans who feel he will taint our club. Maybe they forgot the players we were fielding during the invincible period, eh? Or how Fabregas use to dive, moan to the referee, wave imaginary cards to get players booked, spark fights when we lose etc... I didn't see Arsenal fans minding all this?

I even saw Fabregas on more than one occasion target an innocent player and dirty foul them because of something that happened in games he didn't like. How about this?

If Suarez signs for us I will be the happiest Arsenal fan on earth. I don't think he will but I will be delighted if he did and would welcome him with open arms. Any Arsenal fan who didn't is an idiot.
The counterargument to this is that we didn't spend £40,000,001+ on any of those players.

Many of them were Arsenal born and bred, unlike the Uruguayen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom