• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

qindarka

Banned
Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 58m
Kevin De Bruyne will join #CFC in the USA as his injury is not serious. Scan confirmed first diagnosis: no ligaments or meniscus damaged.

Yay. Was thinking that he could be out for months.

Arnie

Perilously close to starting an OC rewatch.

Don't waste the next few weeks of your life like this Viva...don't...
Started season 4 for the first time last night. Finally got over Marissa's death.

Need help for work, can you guys tell me some game characters with moustaches. I'd ask gaming side but they're odd.

Carbonox

Started season 4 for the first time last night. Finally got over Marissa's death.

Need help for work, can you guys tell me some game characters with moustaches. I'd ask gaming side but they're odd.

Solid Snake from MGS4. Mario from BOWSER RAPES PEACH: GEDDEM MARIO.

Feorax

Mario (obviously)
Dampierre (soulcalibur)
MvC guy (no idea of the name, sorry)
Dudley (Street Fighter)

Clegg

Mario
Luigi
Wario
Waluigi
Old Snake
Liquid Ocelot

Peco

Scoco to Internacional Porto Alegre - this was confirmed days ago, but I just wanted to comment about it. - excellent player, at 28 years old this may be the last time he is transferred to foreign teams.

Good for him.

I really wanted to see him play in Europe tho.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Super Jan needs a scan on his ankle, but it doesn't seem to bad. 2-3 weeks hopefully.

The O.C. is awesome and still has one of the greatest soundtracks of TV. Started listening to Death Cab For Cutie because of the show and I remember Rooney, The Walkmen and The Killers also performing on the show.

cremino

Wasn't the WC in 1934 complete bullshit, with Italy breaking all sorts of rules and massive referee cheating?

We won the WC in 1938 asweell and we also won the Olympic tourament in 1936 and the Central European International cup (a precursor of the EURO) in 1935

I have a feeling the Neymar transfer is going to be scrutinize further, Santos and Barcelona admit the money Barca paid Santos for the player was 17,1 millions. However Barcelona reported the entire transfer valued @ 57m, Santos reported to the Fiscal Org only the 17 million they received.

We all know the other 40m landed 50% with Neymar and 50% with a third party (linked to Traffic). If you take into acct the 20m Neymar got and add the salary he will receive from Barcelona during the 5 or 6 years of contract, he will earn around 20% more than Messi. I am pretty sure this was done to avoid a higher tax bracket in Spain, Rosell decided to pay the money upfront at a lower rate.

This originated because DIS wants a 40% cut of the 40m that barcelona reported, they see the 40m as part of the transfer and not the sign on bonus. But Rosell is not going to come out and admit he just paid twice the transfer fee in bonus and third parties. lol

GQman2121

Banned
Platinum'd TLoU last night. What should I start next? My options are: Tomb Raider, Dishonored, Deus Ex HR, Max Payne 3, Spec Ops...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can we frame this in the OP?

"@tancredipalmeri: Done: within 48 hours Higuain will be an Arsenal player."

Carbonox

I remember The OC being the tits when I was younger. Shame they don't repeat this on TV and instead repeat utter dross like One Tree Hill (WHO THE FUCK WATCHES THIS SHIT? ITS CHILDISH).

Platinum'd TLoU last night. What should I start next? My options are: Tomb Raider, Dishonored, Deus Ex HR, Max Payne 3, Spec Ops...

Dishonored and Deus Ex. Go with Deus Ex first though. Both games are sublime.

fuenf

I love the story these Marca covers tell:

JGlfN7c.jpg

zqXWuFj.jpg

BMyIIDB.jpg

kharma45

Deus Ex then Tomb Raider. Leave Spec Ops to last, it's just OK. Dishonored is fairly fun but not as good as is made out. MP3 I haven't tried.

I am disappoint. While ME3 definitely is a good game the ending just sucks (kinda like Bayern against Chelsea). The extended cut and the PARTY DLC made it somewhat bearable, but what a joke that ending was. I still believe they simply ran out of time.

Synthesis ftw tho.

I just couldn't consume any ME3 content after the ending, I keep hearing about that party DLC but I just can't bring myself to bother.

I cant believe this got so much attention :D
Not sharing GAFs opinion is a dangerous thing but hey, one thing that is more shitty than ME3 is United right now :)

iBmq9nFcYLG30.gif

talksport

1%

holy shit, you weren't joking about the awkwards in The Office.

Wilbur

Banned
I got PES 2013 for 18 quid today. Not too bad. Genuinely enjoy the demo more than I do FIFA.

BRO IF YOU'RE READING

FIND OPTION FILES FOR WHEN I GET HOME PLS

shit imagine if someone's already updated 2013/14 kits

I got PES 2013 for 18 quid today. Not too bad. Genuinely enjoy the demo more than I do FIFA.

BRO IF YOU'RE READING

FIND OPTION FILES FOR WHEN I GET HOME PLS

shit imagine if someone's already updated 2013/14 kits

I got it on PC and have all the 2013/14 kits and player transfer up to date. It's a thing of beauty. And also fuck FIFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom