• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
:lol don't hate him for using your formation first.

Well obviously, every formation has always existed, but making it relevant and effective again so everyone copies you is not easy. Pep does it though.

Legend.

I guess it's just a coincidence......hahahahahaha

Try out a formation in a preseason friendly = copying and adopting a formation

You're a bright one today, arent ya!

FootballFan

Try out a formation in a preseason friendly = copying and adopting a formation

You're a bright one today, arent ya!

Fine you are right, it's just a coincidence. :lolololol

Can we frame this in the OP?

"@tancredipalmeri: Done: within 48 hours Higuain will be an Arsenal player."

Amazing.

JGlfN7c.jpg

Hahaha. And now it's Ronaldo, when will they learn.

I got PES 2013 for 18 quid today. Not too bad. Genuinely enjoy the demo more than I do FIFA.

BRO IF YOU'RE READING

FIND OPTION FILES FOR WHEN I GET HOME PLS

shit imagine if someone's already updated 2013/14 kits

PES13 bros. FC Believe.

pulga

Banned
Fine you are right, it's just a coincidence. :lolololol

Uhh, yes? Why would a much more experimented coach like Carlo copy a frauds preseasons experiment?

Getting beat on by Bayern again has left your brain addled

That or its Alzheimers or something

justjohn

if arsenal get suarez and bernard and spurs keep bale and get soldado, this coming season will probably be the most exciting epl season ever. mouthwatering stuff

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've always disliked our 3-5-2, now I'm starting to seriously hate it. We have to go back to 4-3-3.

What do you propose? We're quite good at it and it's not easy to counter.

-------------Scar-----------
------Vucinic---Tevez/Pepe(lol)------
----------M V P -----------
<3 Lulic <3 - Chiellini - Barzagli - Swiss GOD
--------------Italian GOD--------------

See, here's the real dilemma, it's not the midfield, it's the backline. Conte won't drop Bonucci or Chiellini.

Man they are going all out, Serie A is gonna be really good.

WE AIN'T SCARED OF NOBODY

tropic_thunder_RDJ.jpg

panty

If you're really in a 4-1-4-1, then that shouldn't be a surprise especially if Illara is playing as a holding mid.

I meant to say our build-up play is non-existent. We just lash out the ball to midfield and hope for the best. I wonder how much we have practised this.

It cuts deep we buy three CMs in one window and you guys cant even get some Barca reject scrubs, huh?
You're not gonna win anything this season.

Messi will walk past you guys again and this time you guys won't even show any fight like Mou made sure you did. Carlo is just gonna accept the beating willingly.

We're gonna wih EPL, the best league in the world.

I'm relaxed.

pulga

Banned
How did this Illarra nonsense get started anyway?

Was it about the same time Barca claimed they got 5m for Villa but only actually got 2m?

Zabojnik

What do you propose? We're quite good at it and it's not easy to counter.

The problem with 3-5-2 are the two WBs, who are essentially defenders. Sure, they'll push forward, but players like Kolarov, Zuniga, De Ceglie and Lichtsteiner simply aren't dangerous enough. And you can't use technical/dribbling wingers like Ribery, Robben and Nani, because by definition they don't know how to defend. Nor should they waste their breath running up and down the whole flank.

It's kind of a limiting formation, it forces you to attack down the middle, which can be a pain in the ass, if you don't have an AMF like Zidane, Ozil, etc. We make do with Vidal and Marchisio cutting through into the penalty area. Doesn't always work though. With Llorente and Tevez up front there should be a noticable improvement, but I still wish we'd switch to 4-3-3 from time to time. Hopefully with Pepe's return ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom