• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Great pics Bumhead, looks like a good atmosphere

Didn't you sign Maghoma? He ripped us a new one in the playoffs, good little player.

Salvadora

lol no

We'll need two players to make up for losing Suarez

£45m for Suarez, £25m for Soldado, £20m+funds for Bernard.

Problem solved, squad improved, Suarez becomes someone else's problem, Spurs miss out on Soldado

If only life was so simple :p
Life is that simple!

As mental as it sounds, we will probably offer £45m. and you still won't accept! Help us help you.

Suen

Now lets not start this, or all the Madrid supporters will come in and take pride in what all the other La Liga teams other than themselves won.
Watch it Viking, first team in history to win CL and exit the following CL in group stage. Fuck The Blues.

Bumhead

Banned
Great pics Bumhead, looks like a good atmosphere

Didn't you sign Maghoma? He ripped us a new one in the playoffs, good little player.

Yeah mate, very exciting player, but in typical Wednesday fashion he picked up a knock and is missing pre-season!

I feel like we need more pics of that girl. Link to her Facebook profile, at least?

Zabojnik

You're absolutely right on our wingbacks. :(

And don't get me started on Pepe. I love the guy, but he's a shit winger. He can't cross, he can't shoot, he can't pass..fuck Zabo, he can't even play football. He's a headless chicken with a big heart and a sense of humour.

The solution to all our problems (and possibly AIDS)

We're gonna have to start licking Lotito's balls though.

We'll have to agree to disagree on Pepe. He was fantastic throughout Conte's first season. Big heart, three lungs and he's not nearly as bad technically as you make him sound, come on. :p Not the greatest crosser, true, but he can score. And defend. I love him. :)

He should be a quality backup, not a starting XI player. Ma in mancanza d'altro ... me lo tengo ben stretto.

pulga

Banned
Wow Messi is not only a criminal, but a criminally bad liar :lol :lol

"Yo no tengo nada que ver con el fichaje de Martino ni tengo por qué dar explicaciones. Es cosa del presidente Rosell y del club. En su momento ya dije que me parecía un buen entrenador, pero no tengo por qué explicar nada"

I had nothing to do with Martino coming to the club, nor do I have to give any explanation. Its all to do with president Rosell and the club. At some point I did say I thought he was good trainer, but I dont have to explain anything

Well someones a little bitchy today lolollolololololol cant handle losing eh?

What a scumbag, who does he think we are? The catalan government?

dc89

BP8dLlBCUAAcKLM.jpg:large

<3

Wow Messi is not only a criminal, but a criminally bad liar :lol :lol

I had nothing to do with Martino coming to the club, nor do I have to give any explanation. Its all to do with president Rosell and the club. At some point I did say I thought he was good trainer, but I dont have to explain anything

Well someones a little bitchy today lolollolololololol cant handle losing eh?

What a scumbag, who does he think we are? The catalan government?

Either way, you cunts will be finishing second

Messi is a better manager than Mourinho or Ancelotti

Yes. 50% off the season pass on the Steam sale right now, it's a 5 act game and Act II launched last month. I've wanted it since it launch.

Available on PC & Mac.

buy it on the devs site and give them more money (and apparently a little bit cheaper for you too!). You get the steam keys through it.

FootballFan

You guys taking this friendly a bit too seriously lol.

Carlo is a good coach but he should be trying to implement his own style on the team, not copy Pep.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal rejected Roma's 8.6M bid for Gervinho.

What about 8,600,001 then?

What the fuck. That's an amazing price for such a bad player.

For €8.6m they should sell and then erase all record of Gervinho ever being at the club.

FootballFan

Welp time to go and eat, this team is shit.

At least my second La Liga team, Real Betis, is winning!

Real Madrid, Arsenal, Monaco, Betis, Parma(?), damn. You are almost as bad as Pulga/Andres.

Dat inferiority complex, one of his 3 teams is playing yet still looking up news about Messi. smh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We'll have to agree to disagree on Pepe. He was fantastic throughout Conte's first season. Big heart, three lungs and he's not nearly as bad technically as you make him sound, come on. :p Not the greatest crosser, true, but he can score. And defend. I love him. :)

He should be a quality backup, not a starting XI player. Ma in mancanza d'altro ... me lo tengo ben stretto.

Hey I love him too. He is a fantastic backup, definitely. And fucking WORLD CLASS against Lazio.
KuGsj.gif
He taps into his inner Romanista whenever we play them.
KuGsj.gif

But we need someone a little better don't you think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom