• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned
You're not gonna win anything this season.

Messi will walk past you guys again and this time you guys won't even show any fight like Mou made sure you did. Carlo is just gonna accept the beating willingly.

We're gonna wih EPL, the best league in the world.

I'm relaxed.

ModricGoal_original.gif

ModricGoal_original.gif

ModricGoal_original.gif

pulga

Banned
You're not gonna win anything this season.

Messi will walk past you guys again and this time you guys won't even show any fight like Mou made sure you did. Carlo is just gonna accept the beating willingly.

We're gonna wih EPL, the best league in the world.

I'm relaxed.

Loooooool you guys are gonna get relegated. No signing and Moyes? Whoyes?

Manchester will be blue once again

Prince of Persia is pretty good

Two big problems though:

1) It would be much better without combat. Boss battles should be puzzles instead
2) Having to go through the areas twice, once on the way to the objective and again when you collect the seeds

Why don't Arsenal just go for Soldado?

Cheaper, can play immediately, would fuck Spurs over.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The problem with 3-5-2 are the two WBs, who are essentially defenders. Sure, they'll push forward, but players like Kolarov, Zuniga, De Ceglie and Lichtsteiner simply aren't dangerous enough. And you can't use technical/dribbling wingers like Ribery, Robben and Nani, because by definition they don't know how to defend. Nor should they waste their breath doing it.

It's kind of a limiting formation, it forces you to attack down the middle, which can be a pain in the ass, if you don't have an AMF like Zidane, Ozil, etc. We make do with Vidal and Marchisio cutting through into the penalty area. Doesn't always work though. With Llorente and Tevez up front there should be a noticable improvement, but I still wish we'd switch to 4-3-3 from time to time. Hopefully with Pepe's return ...

You're absolutely right on our wingbacks. :(

And don't get me started on Pepe. I love the guy, but he's a shit winger. He can't cross, he can't shoot, he can't pass..fuck Zabo, he can't even play football. He's a headless chicken with a big heart and a sense of humour.

The solution to all our problems (and possibly AIDS)

Finale_Coppa_Italia_Roma-Lazio_12-13_101.jpg

We're gonna have to start licking Lotito's balls though.

Turok_TTZ

Nobody is playing good, even cr7 is being shit. but then again we are talking of a madrid team who had only 10 days to train vs a lyon crew who are readying up for cl football in a week or so, training longer than we have. they are more fit than we are. regardless. Carlo, I was hoping you would not try to do christmas tree but old habits never die do they?

This is what preseason is for though, I expected as much. plus with a makeshift defense, the goal was no big surprise.

Ozil and Isco are having a shocking game though, so bad.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
friedel7vxnf.gif

Seriously man this save.

Fuckin' Freidel.

Godly save. In terms of shot stopping he still trumps most keeper in the PL. Love the bloke.

Soldado chase:

Tottenham remain confident of signing Roberto Soldado from Valencia in a £24 million [€28m] deal as the striker pushes for a move to White Hart Lane, Goal can reveal.

Valencia rejected Spurs' take-it-or-leave it bid of £22m [€26m] plus add-ons for Soldado on Tuesday but the offer remains on the table.

The former Getafe man may hand in a transfer request as he looks for force through the move to White Hart Lane.

Reports in Spain have suggested that Soldado has already agreed a salary package worth £3m-a-year to play for Andre Villas-Boas' side.

Nailed on IMO. The Valencia board will soon convince the president to take the money and he will be ours. Ade played well today in the match against Sunderland, if he can get back to form then I'm happy to have those two plus Defoe.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/751/651/ModricGoal_original.gif?1362517843[/IM]

[IMG]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/751/651/ModricGoal_original.gif?1362517843[/IM]
[IMG]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/751/651/ModricGoal_original.gif?1362517843[/IM][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]
[IMG]http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4684196-3x2-700x467.jpg

996750-16199899-640-360.jpg

Atletico-Madrid-2013-Copa-Del-Rey-Champions-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Losers.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
29, no PL experience and Valencia are asking a stupid amount for what you get.

Suarez to screw Liverpool over sounds much better

Soldado's goal tally is absurd. He's exactly what we need, finishes chances from inside the box. We rely too much on long range efforts rather than finishing real chances.

Soldado's goal tally is absurd. He's exactly what we need, finishes chances from inside the box. We rely too much on long range efforts rather than finishing real chances.

Soldado's awesome. If we're selling Suarez, I want it done soon so we can barge in and offer him double the wages, or do whatever would be necessary to convince him to move to us instead of you :p

Would fuck Sturridge over though

FootballFan

GOAT.

:lol that Barca celebration is from 2011 I think haha. Man that Atletico final was amazing. One of the best things from last season.

Ronaldo and Mou getting red cards made it just that much better. And Atletico having no wins against them in like 10 years of trying.

Bumhead

Banned
Amazing atmosphere at Hillsborough tonight. Rangers fans have been class.

Lee Rigby flag going around the ground at the moment as well, nice touch.

BP9on6uCAAATnJy.jpg

BP9gFGcCYAA7eQX.jpg

BP9tLs7CIAIMVpv.jpg

Sell Suarez to us for £40m, trigger his buyout, and pour the rest into his wages. Done.

lol no

We'll need two players to make up for losing Suarez

£45m for Suarez, £25m for Soldado, £20m+funds for Bernard.

Problem solved, squad improved, Suarez becomes someone else's problem, Spurs miss out on Soldado

If only life was so simple :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom