• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid, Arsenal, Monaco, Betis, Parma(?), damn. You are almost as bad as Pulga/Andres.

Dat inferiority complex, one of his 3 teams is playing yet still looking up news about Messi. smh.

Dat Alzheimers

Cant even count right.

Sorry Im still able to multitask lololololololololololololol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Pulga... lol, so what if he had something to do with the new coach.

Since Messi started calling shots at Barcelona: 4 leagues, 2 champions, 2 CdR, 4 Spanish supercups, 2 European supercups, 2 Club World Cup championships.

In comparision Madrid: 1 league, 1 CdR lol

Madrid fans wish Messi was at their club calling shots.

oh and...

keep managing Barcelona, Messi.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Real Madrid, Arsenal, Monaco, Betis, Parma(?), damn. You are almost as bad as Pulga/Andres.

Dat inferiority complex, one of his 3 teams is playing yet still looking up news about Messi. smh.

Guys, seriously, Pulga is probably the only two-teamer who's allowed to be a two-teamer. He posted a fucking picture from the 90s wearing a Juve shirt.

90s.

Were you even aware of Barcelona at that time, FF?

pulga

Banned
Pulga... lol, so what if he had something to do with the new coach.

Since Messi started calling shots at Barcelona: 4 leagues, 2 champions, 2 CdR, 4 Spanish supercups, 2 European supercups, 2 Club World Cup championships.

In comparision Madrid: 1 league, 1 CdR lol

Madrid fans wish Messi was at their club calling shots.

oh and...

article-2260694-16DFECA5000005DC-206_634x422.jpg

keep managing Barcelona, Messi.

I dont give two shits if he did have something to do, but why lie about it?

Its pathetic. All this lying and the tax evasion is shameful, shameful stuff.

pulga

Banned
Guys, seriously, Pulga is probably the only two-teamer who's allowed to be a two-teamer. He posted a fucking picture from the 90s wearing a Juve shirt.

90s.

Thats right <3

Of course not, he's a typical post-Ronaldinho Barca bandwagoner.

Amazing atmosphere at Hillsborough tonight. Rangers fans have been class.

Lee Rigby flag going around the ground at the moment as well, nice touch.

You hear that Hitcher? :p

But yeah, I guess since we're not really in Europe nowadays the lads need to enjoy any kind of trip they can get haha. Sheffield still 1-0 up but I'm alright with that considering the level we're playing at right now.

Ticket bought for the first league game, unfurling that Third Division flag, can't fucking wait.

OH, in other news, in a genius move to revitalise the Scottish game the merged SPFL from the SPL and SFL are renaming all the leagues:
Scottish Premiership
Scottish Championship
League One
League Two

Surefire way to get the fans through the gates, forget properly distributing funds to smaller clubs.

"A mountain of work has been done over the summer to get to this point and I believe there is much more that can be done," said SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster.

Okay sure thing bro

FootballFan

Ah all the classy Barca wankers rise from their caves when Real plays.

I was already posting well before the Barca match and still am well after. I even said this about your match:

You guys taking this friendly a bit too seriously lol.

I am not posting stuff like "lols is Ronaldo even on the field?" or "haha nice shot!" when someone misses.

And don't forget Pulga was the one that randomly brought up Messi(as he always does for some reason..hmm).

pulga

Banned
I was already posting well before the Barca match and still am well after. I even said this about your match:

I am not posting stuff like "lols is Ronaldo even on the field?" or "haha nice shot!" when someone misses.

And don't forget Pulga was the one that randomly brought up Messi(as he always does for some reason..hmm).

You just responded to yourself.

Dat Alzheimers.

You looking down on him is like a tramp saying someone's fart smells.

Stinky pair of lemons.

IM POLE DANCING IN A JUVE SHIRT FROM THE 90s

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME

pulga

Banned
I actually feel sad for some of you one teamers, your life must be boring as fuck. Nothing like juggling two team transfer dealings, games, and all the fun and heartbreak that comes with being emotionally invested in two teams.

Especially if you're Liverpool one teamers.

Now that's just being a masochist.

90s.

i would venture to say most of them are Messi-era plastic fans.

I actually feel sad for some of you one teamers, your life must be boring as fuck. Nothing like juggling two team transfer dealings, games, and all the fun and heartbreak that comes with being emotionally invested in two teams.

Especially if you're Liverpool one teamers.

Now that's just being a masochist.

Heartbreak? You decided to support Real Madrid and Juventus.

You look like a little racist :p

And two-teamers are knobends, no matter how young they were when they decided that one bandwagon wasn't enough for them

It's the hool style and as shown before I also showed the fat Ronaldo the way. To be honest there's no team I support like Copenhagen and I try to never say "we" about Chelsea or Palermo... or the fucking national team. But I do like them a lot, with the exception of the national team, fuck them.

Wilbur

Banned
Pulga two teamer, Wooden three teamer, Suen four teamer, Fady thirty eight teamer

come on boys if you're going to sell your soul so much you might as well join the Moyes redolution

It's the hool style and as shown before I also showed the fat Ronaldo the way. To be honest there's no team I support like Copenhagen and I try to never say "we" about Chelsea or Palermo... or the fucking national team. But I do like them a lot, with the exception of the national team, fuck them.

Did you ever have a rattail? :p

And its okay to support Copenhagen and Chelsea equally, since Copenhagen are never going to compete at the top, and Chelsea (iirc) were average when you started supporting them. Real Madrid and Juventus though? That's ridiculous.

Dude, you quoted yourself and responded to yourself.

It's like..right there lol

You're wrong.

#Barca4eva

FootballFan

Dude, you quoted yourself and responded to yourself.

It's like..right there lol

The quote is showing what I said, don't see how you don't understand that.

The lines underneath the quote have nothing to do with it, just continuing what I was saying.

Layout might be a bit confusing I guess.

Pulga two teamer, Wooden three teamer, Suen four teamer, Fady thirty eight teamer

come on boys if you're going to sell your soul so much you might as well join the Moyes redolution

All you United cunts will start liking a team from London by the time this season is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom