• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

the entire first team of madrid was utter shit. only the reserves like Casemiro is showing anything worth of note.

I am quite concerned about the first team now.

Wilbur

Banned
Oliviera has a gorgeous beard and hair combo so eat my cunt belches

Also why are people still worrying and shit about friendlies looooool. Fuck me, it's a chance for you to run about and prove you've been off the burgers, not a chance to prove that you're going to win la Decima during the jury's decision on Messi

Wilbury is a two teamer.

Just saying.

Manchester United is just a fling. Charlton are my one true loves.

Suso on loan turning into Xavi.

Initiate operation Welsh Xavi avatar.

Someone do it for me.

images

Arnie

I'm wondering if we should have kept him around for the first few preseason games and sent him on loan at the beginning of August

Nah let him get a pre-season in and be ready for La Liga.

I was walking round work streaming LFC on my iPhone today. Couldn't give a fuck if they think I'm being lazy. Now I'm watching highlights with Charlie Simpson on Spotify in the background.

yo to the lo

New Hannah Montana song is boss, too.

Turok_TTZ

Lyon vs Madrid 2-2 ends in draw.
I would say it was a good match. We spotted some serious issues and Carlo will certainly address them.

I will not fault benz or cr7. the problem is not them, the legacy of mourinho and changing from a setup of 3 years is hard to break.

Ozil however has been shocking.

Casemiro, you may just be better than khedira... good good i never liked khedira in the first place.

Did you ever have a rattail? :p

And its okay to support Copenhagen and Chelsea equally, since Copenhagen are never going to compete at the top, and Chelsea (iirc) were average when you started supporting them. Real Madrid and Juventus though? That's ridiculous.

No but I've had green hair and really long hair that made me look like a pretty girl.. and I once bleached it when we got drunk.... Which was truly terrible.

Meh it's not like there's anything much rational about how we pick our teams, unless it's because you live in the area around it.

Also Copenhagens goal has always been to be one of the top 32 teams in Europe, we have been on our way for some time now, getting to the knockout stage of CL was just the first step, this year it's all the way to the final.

we're never going to even win a cl match this season. :(

panty

Good match in a sense Carlo had to notice some issues with the team. Individually the game was awful, Özil, Ronnie, Isco, Benz, all had a shitty game.

They're interviewing Zizou :3

pulga

Banned
Good on Morata and Casemiro, fuck Bale and Suarez, let's give the kids a chace.

Erm. Fuck Benzema, ship him off and buy Suarez.

#SuarezMorataFuture

Turok_TTZ

Good match in a sense Carlo had to notice some issues with the team. Individually the game was awful, Özil, Ronnie, Isco, Benz, all had a shitty game.

They're interviewing Zizou :3

indeed. all the first team had a bad game.

You should have seen the interview with Aulas and Butragueno in the break.

Arnie

#SuarezMorataFuture

If Real want Suarez then we're taking Morata.

If Arsenal want Suarez then...

looooooool

Turok_TTZ

#SuarezMorataFuture

Suarez isn't coming mate, no matter how much you wish it. why are you setting yourself for disappointment?

FootballFan

Also Copenhagens goal has always been to be one of the top 32 teams in Europe, we have been on our way for some time now, getting to the knockout stage of CL was just the first step, this year it's all the way to the final.

we're never going to even win a cl match this season. :(

Copenhagen were good in 2011(?) when Valdes knocked N'Doye out with a 1-2 combo. Dat Pep quote about Copenhagen.

pulga

Banned
Thanks for the iPad help guys.

Lmao. Someone find a more entitled post in history than this. :lol
You might find yourself to be a bit more demanding of a club with 9 CLs under their belt than a club who cant even get out of the group stage.

Copenhagen were good in 2011(?) when Valdes knocked N'Doye out with a 1-2 combo. Dat Pep quote about Copenhagen.

Messi : "Unlike Rubin Kazan, Copenhagen came to play football and they often too the initiative". :']

Ferguson didn't take it as well when we beat them in 2006, he basically just complained about the pitch despite saying it was fine the day before when training on it lol.

Wilbur

Banned
Probably thought it was a training match because no club from Denmark would ever make it into the champions league and then was miffed when told otherwise

Silly harmless Fergie

FootballFan

Messi : "Unlike Rubin Kazan, Copenhagen came to play football and they often too the initiative". :']

Ferguson didn't take it as well when we beat them in 2006, he basically just complained about the pitch despite saying it was fine the day before when training on it lol.

Messi is such a kind and gentle soul. Bless him.

Our players were so bitter about Kazan though. Dat Russian league defensive unit. They packed a damn good bus.

Clegg

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 3m

I'm outside Buckingham Palace until midnight, dancing to 'Maneater' by Nelly Furtado. Come on down, you bastards. God save the fucking King.

Best parody account on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom