• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

The top post on Reddit right now was made by dcdcdc89. Well done.

KNHqo9h.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ancelotti stated that one of the first congratulatory texts/calls he received at Chelsea after winning the PL was from Mou: "Champagne, Carlo."

Turok_TTZ

ahahahaha

you actually believe it, too

I don't even want bale and that money would be well spent elsewhere.
But tis the case unfortunately. Don't tell me you think madrid is gonna spend a euro on Suarez?

@ Nope, I do not pulga but I have to accept reality. You must accept it too. that dealwithit.png wasnt just for you u know.

Suen

Guys don't be jealous because I follow multiple superior teams. Everyone is welcome to join us. Nothing like following multiple teams in different leagues.

Seriously I follow three teams:

Can't win trophies FC
Gentlemen FC
Cheese FC
Falcao FC

I like Betis and Malaga and if it wasn't Madrid I'd hope them to do well.

Probably thought it was a training match because no club from Denmark would ever make it into the champions league and then was miffed when told otherwise

Silly harmless Fergie

Best worst goal ever.

i63Bzthiwe5DL.gif

Beautiful cocky keeper.
ibnjz22n2YV74i.gif

Delicious good looking Marcus Allbäck.
i73FsZNuJQZ3A.gif

and then Ronaldo scoring in the stoppage time, starting to celebrate just for it to be ruled offside... So good... and Hangeland dominating you in the air... Oh my, makes me wet thinking back.

Salvadora

Guys don't be jealous because I follow multiple superior teams. Everyone is welcome to join us. Nothing like following multiple teams in different leagues.

Seriously I follow three teams:

Can't win trophies FC
Gentlemen FC
Cheese FC
Falcao FC

I like Betis and Malaga and if it wasn't Madrid I'd hope them to do well.

I love you Suen, but you've got to choose a side.

I genuinely didn't know what club you meant what you said you wanted Suarez to come to 'us'.

Arnie

I don't even want bale and that money would be well spent elsewhere.
But tis the case unfortunately. Don't tell me you think madrid is gonna spend a euro on Suarez?

@ Nope, I do not pulga but I have to accept reality. You must accept it too.

I've not said a word about Suarez, I'm saying that there's a 0% chance that Real sign Bale this summer. Which makes you look really dumb.

Wilbur

Banned
Best worst goal ever.

i63Bzthiwe5DL.gif

Beautiful cocky keeper.
ibnjz22n2YV74i.gif

i73FsZNuJQZ3A.gif

and then Ronaldo scoring in the stoppage time, starting to celebrate just for it to be ruled offside... So good... and Hangeland dominating you in the air... Oh my, makes me wet thinking back.

The best night of your life was a win against Manchester United in the cold of Copenhagen winter, turning to fat Klaus next to you and holding him, tears streaming down your face as you scream - breath turning to ice even as the words leap from your lips - that it will never be this great again.

The best night of my life was bumming a bird with big tits in a park in Hounslow four years ago

Priorities, Emil.

Suen

I love you Suen, but you've got to choose a side.

I genuinely didn't know what club you meant what you said you wanted Suarez to come to 'us'.
I'd want him at both Madrid and Arsenal but honestly Madrid has some promising talent. As much as I love to have someone of Suarez quality there I think we should give our youngsters a chance. I would prefer seeing Suarez at Arsenal much more because he fills a role that we need really badly. Should probably make myself more clear when posting, sorry guys!

Turok_TTZ

How are you going to pay it off when you're keeping the likes of Kaka around and paying £40m for Illaramendi?

Kaka believe it or not already payed off his fee and his merchandising should be covering some of his salary, Illarramendi costed 32 million euroes, we do not do pounds in spain my friend and on his case, we spent well within our means.

that and we have socios for that in the event we are in financial trouble. Having a club run by the fans sure does have its benefits.

pulga

Banned
I'd want him at both Madrid and Arsenal but honestly Madrid has some promising talent. As much as I love to have someone of Suarez quality there I think we should give our youngsters a chance. I would prefer seeing Suarez at Arsenal much more because he fills a role that we need really badly. Should probably make myself more clear when posting, sorry guys!

Doesnt help youve got a Monaco and Neymar avatar ffs

Even I forget you're one of us sometimes

Yen

Swedish lawmaker accidentally posts penis on Instagram after trying to show off his new Liverpool tattoo

AFP - A Swedish lawmaker was caught with his pants down Wednesday after flashing his private parts in a picture meant to show off his newly-inked Liverpool football club tattoo.

A picture of former Left Party leader Lars Ohly's tattoo -- inspired by the Premier League team's Liver Bird emblem -- was deleted by the politician after his followers on the photo-sharing network Instagram pointed out that they could also see his penis.

"Ha, ha, I accidentally posted a picture on Instagram that showed more than intended. Now corrected," Ohly wrote on Twitter.

The 56-year-old lawmaker was sunbathing outside his summer cottage when the picture was taken, he told the Aftonbladet newspaper.

Other Swedish politicians were quick to weigh in on the issue after the picture went viral.

"Congratulations to you, after all these years, for getting this genuinely public breakthrough!" conservative Foreign Minister Carl Bildt, a political opponent, tweeted.

Other Twitter puns ranged from allegations over Ohly showing "loads of balls to admit he supports Liverpool", to questions over whether he was really "left leaning."

"Today I decided not to start using Instagram," current Left Party leader Jonas Sjoestedt wrote.

The best night of your life was a win against Manchester United in the cold of Copenhagen winter, turning to fat Klaus next to you and holding him, tears streaming down your face as you scream - breath turning to ice even as the words leap from your lips - that it will never be this great again.

The best night of my life was bumming a bird with big tits in a park in Hounslow four years ago

Priorities, Emil.

Nah, beating Ajax and Rosenborg to get to Champions League both ranks higher, simply for the orgasm that it gave the thousands of people simulationius, unlike some big titted girl who could only please one hairless boy at a time. Also actually going through CL group stage was better, just under that comes beating United.

But yes, I think maybe fucking a girl in England might actually just weight over those football nights, it didn't before and it wasn't that great, but now (well a few months ago) I learnt that she got a kid that looks completely like PrematureKeith... I... I could be his father. How great would it be if father and son posted on here together without ever knowing? Could be a movie made of that.

I even showed Keith and the others in the mumble the photo and Keith agreed that it looked way too much like him.

Suen

Doesnt help youve got a Monaco and Neymar avatar ffs

Even I forget you're one of us sometimes
There will be nothing more glorious than seeing Timu's tears when Monaco win Ligue 1 next year and win it again with Neymar the year after it. Put yourself on the Monaco list pulga.

FootballFan

FF support Barca, Championship United and Napoli.

#ThreeTeamsBro.

Nope. I just genuinely like Januzaj and De Gea, both future Barca stars. Fuck the rest of their players.

As for Napoli, nope, but somebody has to go against the Juve-love, even I like Juve lol. Napoli is just currently the closest to being anti-juve, that's all.

i73FsZNuJQZ3A.gif

that is the best GIF of all time.

Bumhead

Banned
What a great night of football.

Rangers are the best fans we've had at Hillsborough in.. well, as long as I can remember. Friendly, loud, never stopped singing, boystrous without being a bit of trouble. Absolute honor to have them here and by the looks of things a complete flip side to the disgraceful scenes at Griffin Park on Saturday when Celtic went to Brentford.

Tons of respect between both sets of fans and a great friendly game. I'd love for this to become a regular thing or at least for them to invite us up to Ibrox.

Wilbur

Banned
unlike some big titted girl who could only please one hairless boy at a time

But yes, I think maybe fucking a girl in England might actually just weight over those football nights, it didn't before and it wasn't that great, but now (well a few months ago) I learnt that she got a kid that looks completely like PrematureKeith... I... I could be his father. How great would it be if father and son posted on here together without ever knowing? Could be a movie made of that.

I even showed Keith and the others in the mumble the photo and Keith agreed that it looked way too much like him.

:lol. My god. There's a little woodenlung crawling around the world tickling his small dick looking at pictures on his mum's kindle fire of Ivanovic.

Try and find out. Make a thread. Pay child support.

Salvadora

Stay the way you are!

But disown Madrid & worship at the altar of Chamakh. You need to know the full pain of an Arsenal summer :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
--------J. Martinez --- Higuain
---------------------Hamsik

It isn't Lavezzi, Cavani, Hamsik, but it's still pretty good. Should, should, be good enough for 3rd or maybe 2nd.

That's assuming Napoli are buying Martinez of course lol.

Their defense and midfield still sucks though.

And now it's even worse with Albiol.

Hixx

Daaaaaw Paolo ended his SAFC.com video interview with a message for his daughter who graduated from Southampton Uni today.

"You did very good there today, my squad did very good over here today. We are a good family!"

I love Paolo.

Suen

Stay the way you are!

But disown Madrid & worship at the altar of Chamakh. You need to know the full pain of an Arsenal summer :p
I already have the pain of Juve pillaging Parma's players and then Parma having not won shit since 2002. Makes the Arsenal situation look like a paradise.

Has Chamakh left yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom