• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

So City line-up next season:

-------------- Hart ---------------

Zab - Komp - Nasta - Clichy

--- Yaya -- Fernandinho ---

Navas ----- Jovetic ----- Silva

-------------- Aguero -------------

Congrats on the title City-Gaf :(

Lightning

Banned
You need to sign like 6 players. You've loaned, sold or banished most of your depth.

I'm surprised that Coquelin has gone already, is Diaby fit again?
No Diaby is not fit again. December the earliest he can play and even then he will just injure himself again.

dc89

We'll be seeing more of this next season:

BPewW-yCUAEtvfL.png:large

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
France just scored a cracking goal against England.

dat Necib

sohois

Again, I don't know where to ask this so here goes:

I got a Asus ZenBook laptop as a present and it came with Windows XP. I made a complete new install of Windows 7 on it and now it won't connect to my WiFi Internet. I have even tried connecting a Netgear WiFi dongle to it (which works for my Desktop Windows 8 machine) with no succes. I can't connect it through Ethernet and set up the Internet like that because it lacks such a port.

What can I do in such a case? =(

You'll probably get better advice in a PC thread on gaming, but anyways: sounds like you need to install drivers for your wireless adapter which is in the laptop

Linius

To be honest, the price doesn't really matter when it comes to Far Cry Blood Dragon. The full price was 15 euro's and the game is totally worth it. Though it's not as big as FC: 3 (obviously) I still put around 20 hours into it.

Salvadora

Reports Arsenal and Santos have mutually agreed to part ways. Excellent news but another player gone.

Lets be honest, it's like playing with 10 players when he's on the pitch.

I don't understand the point of shipping all these players off if no one is coming in, though. I'm convinced Arsene is sitting in Japan focused only the pre-season tour.

Ushojax

Reports Arsenal and Santos have mutually agreed to part ways. Excellent news but another player gone.

His performance at Old Trafford last season will go down in history. Legendarily bad.

LOLOLOL. This right here is why Serie A is the best league in the world:

Atalanta signing investigated for riding in tank that crushed two cars at fan festival

Newly signed Atalanta midfielder Giulio Migliaccio is already in trouble with the Italian football federation after riding in a tank (yes, a tank) that was driven over cars decorated to represent rival clubs Roma and Brescia at a supporters festival.

Newly signed Atalanta midfielder Giulio Migliaccio is already in trouble with the Italian football federation after riding in a tank (yes, a tank)

Giulio Migliaccio . . . riding in a tank

Video at the link.

Wilbur

Banned
So City line-up next season:

-------------- Hart ---------------

Zab - Komp - Nasta - Clichy

--- Yaya -- Fernandinho ---

Navas ----- Jovetic ----- Silva

-------------- Aguero -------------

Congrats on the title City-Gaf :(

One English player.

One.

United will probably only have two or three. Chelsea will have the same, Arsenal will have two or three.

This country sucks

Ushojax

Is Jack 'Of All Trades' Wilshere going to be a starting XI player this season?

I think him and Ramsey will compete for one spot.

There's a sentence I never thought I'd write. Ramsey was pretty good this year.

dc89

The fuck wittery just keeps on coming. I can't... I can't even... I'd give him both barrels but he blocked me.

5yo4Nx8.png

Ushojax

Collymore is a complete moron. He knows nothing about football.

Feorax

Looks like Napoli have moved for Reina. With both Benitez and Xavi Valero there, I'd be stunned if he didn't go.

Wes

venison crêpe
Collymore has his moments. He's quite good at bringing up issues around the game that normally don't get much coverage and he's very passionate about Villa, which helps in my estimations.

HEY!!! i was told the British ladies team was better than the men's and yet they're getting bopped by France.

i want my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom