• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck Collymore is still as clueless as ever. I love how he brings in FM strawmen into any argument with him though, "well you think that huh?! WELL GO FUCK OFF TO FM WHERE YOU GOT THAT OPINION FROM".

*random angry tweets to sports interactive employees 5 min later*

Pachimari

I haven't really explored much of FIFA online outside of Ulitmate Team and Seasons. But can a tournament or league be set up? Then people could just choose the club/nation of their choice with no limit in that regard. We could also do a Premier League.

ibm7IaLo708z6D.jpg

Awkward.

LOL. No one there really wanted this to happen. Pretty funny.

Manager

jbrfryWmPImYx7.png

As mentioned at the bottom, Dzeko not even included. Two players per position, just as Pellegrini wanted (though Garcia is mostly DM).

panty

Can we get Godzema instead? Would fit the profile of a chubby forward if Rooney isn't allowed to leave by dictator Moyes.

Didn't you read, he's been doing some extra work to be fully fit (not overweight) for the upcoming season.

And no, Benz stays but go on, take Pipita.

Gambit

back from watching pacific rim. I went with three friends. Two ended up liking it a lot, one hated it. He thought it was too unrealistic.

It's a movie about giant robots fighting monsters! Realism was never on the menu.

Anyway, I liked it a lot. But I do wish they had got the Evangelion license, haha.

At least to play "Fly me to the moon" over the credits or so.

Clegg

Verón has returned to Estudiantes, after retiring last year, 1 year contract. His salary will be used to fund the club's youth development.

Oh, Seba. What could have been...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom