• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

Fuck Bale, seriously. We don't need him and certainly he doesn't cost what Spurs is asking for him.

We need a striker, not another midfielder.

by that logic then by all means lets get bale, cr7 needs replacing too! /sarcasm

our problem is not strikers. 'Sides that a bit too early to judge the squad atm. new coach, new system, mou's legacy. these things, they take time.

I do a agree though, bale is not worth the time or money. if we really, really need someone, I would get a midfielder. 4-1-4-1 or christmas tree formation requires a monster dm and sadly we do not have one on the squad. Casemiro I think is more of a cm than a dm anyways.

421px-Eric_Roberts.jpg

How does this cunt keep getting work? He's a terrible actor

by that logic then by all means lets get bale, cr7 needs replacing too! /sarcasm

our problem is not strikers. 'Sides that a bit too early to judge the squad atm. new coach, new system, mou's legacy. these things, they take time.

I do a agree though, bale is not worth the time or money. if we really, really need someone, I would get a midfielder. 4-1-4-1 or christmas tree formation requires a monster dm and sadly we do not have one on the squad. Casemiro I think is more of a cm than a dm anyways.

Madrid aren't fixable. I can't think of many ways to improve the team. You guys are already stacked. I think it's just time for you guys to accept that the team is full of chokers.

ZZMitch

I always get excited when Mexico looses but I wanted a USA vs Mexico final. Too bad Mexico wasn't good enough to make it a CONCACAF final... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom