• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
BQASpXzCMAAs0uv.jpg:large

You can tell he favours his left nostril for snorting charlie

Salazar

If any pair of clubs can combine their powers to completely fuck up a transfer and both, somehow, come away worse off, it's Liverpool and Arsenal.

Gary Jacob‏@garyjacob
Cardiff bid £8.5m plus £1.5 in add-ons for Etienne Capoue accepted by Toulouse. Redknapp was watched him at THFC but player lost his way

Peco

Fuck me, Napoli are closing for Jackson Martínez too?

Thanks PSG, you're ruining my fucking life.
Well, not really, but I'm bitter as fuck.

There's a mission in Payday 2 where you have to cook meth. I'm not even joking.

I made a few Breaking Bad jokes but no one got them. And then this idiot put the wrong stuff in and the whole thing blew up. Fucking amateurs.

Oh, new day, new midfielder obsession?

Just go get Osman and Gibson and be done with it.

UNITED MAKE BID FOR EVERTON DUO.....and it won't be Fellaini and Baines :p

Our new black third kit is lovely (apparently described as "midnight blue" lolol)

Still waiting for last years to drop to a decent price

So rumours/itk that we are interested in Coentrao and Madrid are happy to let him go to us as they still owe money on the Modric deal...

Not sure on that myself, the Modric deal was a weird one, wouldn't surprise me if they still owed quite a bit.

Clegg

Ian Ladyman @Ian_Ladyman_DM

Moyes confirms RVP fit and will play tomorrow. Welbeck also. Vidic and Nani and AV practice match at home #mufc
RVP is fine and Vidic/Nani on the way back to full fitness. Good stuff.

Feorax

Hypothetical question fellow Liverpool fans.

Soldado will cost in the region of £25 million I believe.

IF Torres was available for £15 million (I think most Chelsea fans would be happy enough with that), who would you go for between the two?

LTWheels

IF Torres was available for £15 million (I think most Chelsea fans would be happy enough with that), who would you go for between the two?

May be. It would free up more money to be spent elsewhere.

Despite all the lol Torres comments he as still scored a good amount of goals this season. You have to remember that at Chelsea, the team is not set up as Torres being the focal point. It's the 3 players behind him. This is very different to the Liverpool team that Torres was a part of.

Could a Coutinho-Torres relationship work like the Gerrard-Torres of the past?

In retrospect I feel that Torres has now left Liverpool on better terms compared to this Suarez situation.

Feorax

In retrospect I feel that Torres has now left Liverpool on better terms compared to this Suarez situation.

You're not wrong. We all knew he wanted out, and in retrospect you can't really blame him (lol Roy). I think had he gone to a club abroad he'd still be thought of quite highly.

At the very least, he didn't run his mouth in the media, and had the balls to hand in a transfer request.

elseanio

Torres, if he wanted to come back

Just give up on Cesc. Play Shinji in his proper position and sign Fellani.

Sorted.

We'd be relying on wingers who haven't performed for over a year.

There's more than enough space in our team for another attacking midfielder. Unfortunately we will sign that big shitbag Fellaini.

Moyes willing to give Adnan and Lingard a chance in the first team:

"Both have done well and adapted well and made contributions to the team,"

"It's a tradition at United to try and get young players into the team and both have come through the system. Hopefully we can get both some playing time next season but both need to keep their levels up and keep making an impact in training and games."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom