• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of Italy-Football GAF are still awake, can you help me find Pescara's friendly fixtures for say the next 7 days?

I think they play Monaco at some point, I'm curious if they're playing anyone tomorrow.

(Related to Villa in a very very slim rumour way)

They played a match today so it´s unlikely they will play again tomorrow. Can´t seem to find any friendly scheduled in the next 7 days.

Now that we are talking about dreams/nightmares : My brothers friend once started talking about a dream he had, where it was about him living home and his mom had to go to work, but as she said goodbye he asked her if she could leave her pussy home... and she did... and he fucked it in the garage while she was at work. I would have liked to hear more about this, but I was still trying to even understand what he had just told us and everyone were either laughing their ass off or completely weirded out.

Actually met him last year with his mom at the supermarket and all I could think of was him dreaming about fucking her pussy... and if she really had a detachable vagina.

iM1DCfmJdw7Zg.gif

Needs to be seen here, didn't want to ruin the other thread.

iM1DCfmJdw7Zg.gif

Needs to be seen here, didn't want to ruin the other thread.

It's seriously a story that I have thought about many times after that. Like, how does it work?

He's a huge Arsenal supporter and had and Arshavin fetish on level with Sviat, also like, fairly hot, if I was a chick I would do him and he pulls lots of pussy, hopefully never his moms.

Suen

As much as I want to agree I can't, I just can't. Suarez has to he no1 by an infinite margin. Too many 0-0 or 1-0 last season that cost us.

Fellaini presents a whole host of issues. I take it Arteta is dropped? Or is it Wilshere dropped or Cazorla dropped pushing Wilshere forward? Even less space for Ramsey, he will leave. We have 4 players for 3 positions as it is and that's not counting Rosicky. If Fellaini comes in someone needs to go and Arteta is way too important to be dropped.

Agree regarding Cesar but we need to give Liverpool their money right now and be done with it. Rest of the squad later.
Is it really worth to invest/trust in Ramsey that much? Make no mistake his form was great as we approached the end of last season and if he keep the same level next season I'd say he deserves a spot but there's no guarantee of that, and let's not forget that he was subpar most of the season. Rosicky is good but he's is getting old so you need a replacement for him sooner or later. I think we could sacrifice or bench one of these two if we get Fellaini who'd be a fresh young signing. Arteta, Wilshere and Cazorla are too important imo. Wilshere is a bit risky due to being prone to injuries but I don't think that's enough to disregard him unless last season repeat itself for him.

Wow if all this £42m from Arsenal to Suarez is true!

He will be useless as shit in the first what? 6-8 games? But he's a great addition at the end!

K1LLER7

Looking at my fantasy league team, not sure who to choose between; Jovetic, Walcott or Navas.

Think Navas will get around 15 assists, but don't see him scoring much.

Doubt Walcott and Jovetic will get as many assists, but can see them getting more goals.

I'll just go with Zaha

It's seriously a story that I have thought about many times after that. Like, how does it work?

He's a huge Arsenal supporter and had and Arshavin fetish on level with Sviat, also like, fairly hot, if I was a chick I would do him and he pulls lots of pussy, hopefully never his moms.

to be honest I am not too bothered with the mechanical function of a detachable vagina as much as I am worried of the prospect of what can be done with it

I've got two questions, Does:

A) the owner of the vagina still have the nervous connected wirelessly?

B) are the feelings stored locally and then transferred to the host once retracted?

GQman2121

Banned
There were only 7 episodes in season 1 because they didn't know if people would watch it or not.

I just started season 2.

End of season 1 was jokes.

Yes, Tuco is a cartoon character and Jesse is very much unlikable for most of seasons 1-3. As is Skyler and her sister.

Meier

I DID IT! Sheffield United are the 2017 Europa League CHAMPIONS! Beat Madrid in the final. Went into ET at 1-1, scored quickly but then conceded in return. It's 2-2 and the clock is flying since everyone is dead tired so I thought for sure we'd be going to penalties but all of the sudden I manage a quick break. The keeper comes running out at my onrushing striker who has my CM even with him.

Modric manages to dispossess my tired (52% condition at the end of the game) striker with a sliding tackle from behind but the ball squirts forward. It looks like it's going out for a corner but my CM bursts ahead and collects just before the touch line and shoots immediately from a tough angle. BOOM! It's 3-2!

What a come from behind win!

3C4BB3D8C09B9319A1D2F708CB7B6B7A9D95BF2B

I always believed in them, Meier.

Yes, Tuco is a cartoon character and Jesse is very much unlikable for most of seasons 1-3. As is Skyler and her sister.

Unlikable characters can be great though. Tuco and
those two brothers are dumb as fuck though no doubt, but still quality seasons despite them

Meier

I always believed in them, Meier.

Had to do some serious squad management due to fixture congestion and the fact both of my starting RBs got injured. Played my B team essentially against Newcastle on Sunday since I had the Madrid match on Wednesday.. managed a 1-1 draw in that game.

Now I have a game on Friday at Swansea and a game on Sunday at Man U. 4 games in 7 days. :O

jtb

Banned
BB S2 is pretty bad. All of the show's shitty tendancies get put under the microscope and the result is both mildly offensive and underwhelming. But then everything after that is a lot of fun.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah I'm not too fond of 2 outside of Cranston, but its definitely worth sticking through because 3, 4 and 5 are brilliant.

I still can't believe how well the U.S. team is playing. We're finally crushing the teams we are supposed to crush. I cannot wait for the final, I purchased a ticket tonight for the final at Soldier Field in Chicago :D

Meier

I still can't believe how well the U.S. team is playing. We're finally crushing the teams we are supposed to crush. I cannot wait for the final, I purchased a ticket tonight for the final at Soldier Field in Chicago :D

Woohoo! Jealous. Hopefully Panama can manage the upset.. shame they missed out on going up 2-0 when they had the chance.

There were only 7 episodes in season 1 because they didn't know if people would watch it or not.

Jesse is awesome so far imo. Really like him.

Hank is funny, but his personality is basically the polar opposite to mine so I find him unlikable :D

Koko

Banned
Woohoo! Jealous. Hopefully Panama can manage the upset.. shame they missed out on going up 2-0 when they had the chance.

Why would you want the upset?

If the U.S. wins against Panama people would not give them enough credit. Better win it against the other "Giant" of CONCACAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom