• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

I'd be worried for manutd folk, thiago said manutd were never in for him. holy shit i thought they were.
I m resigned to the fact that we r not signing anyone and Moyees knows fuckall abt our transfers and Woodward and Glazers are just taking eevery1 for an long heartbreaking ride.

LegoArmo

What probably happened was United were after Fabregas this entire time, and the press put 2 and 2 together and got the wrong answer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve name squad for Jeep US Tour 2013
16 Motta
18 Rossi
41 Buchel
43 Untersee
50 Citti

tumblr_mqeqj2mNRM1qbanx6o4_250.gif

Pr5gxDP.jpg

Just made this, I think I will get a lot of use out of it.

Brilliant!
KuGsj.gif

What probably happened was United were after Fabregas this entire time, and the press put 2 and 2 together and got the wrong answer.

Yup. PL proven.

:'(

He was always going to Pep, but you'd think we'd have tried to sign him in that window of opportunity. Honestly, I don't know what to think about our transfer policy right now.

Clegg

Even the B grade Disney movies of the 90's were good.

Loved the shit out of Hercules even though it was obviously inferior to Aladdin and The Lion King.

Clegg

Apparently Fox sport Asia say United have signed Fabregas.

Fox....Sport.....Asia.

*itsHappening.gif*

It's not.

The chap is just masquerading as a Fox Sport Asia journalist. Check his twitter profile. He's just superimposed the verified logo into his profile pic. It's too dark to be the actual verified logo.

Dazzler

It's not.

The chap is just masquerading as a Fox Sport Asia journalist. Check his twitter profile. He's just superimposed the verified logo into his profile pic. It's too dark to be the actual verified logo.

dunno why people bother with this kind of thing

utterly pathetic

Meier

I am hearing very interesting stuff... and unfavorable news.
I will take my leave for a bit. Mad now.

If it's Madrid related, then whatever it is they deserve it for taking Isco away from his footballing father. Broke a man's heart only to have his mom die a few weeks later and break it again. Tsk tsk.

Walshy

The Times: The future of Roberto Soldado remains uncertain. Tottenham failed to agree a deal and Liverpool have stepped up interest. (Gary Jacob)

Yes please, him and Bernard will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom