• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

I know you're a Real fan (among 105628 other clubs) but I think his problem was not Messi.
How do you even manage typing this with a straight face?

image.php

pappe

Damiao to saints is back on!

This is how it feels to be a spurs fan
Where will Saints get the absurd sums of money the Brazilians are asking for?

Besides the price they are asking for is too much... He is not worth it. If he was other clubs wud have taken him away long back.

3Sixty

Where will Saints get the absurd sums of money the Brazilians are asking for?

Besides the price they are asking for is too much... He is not worth it. If he was other clubs wud have taken him away long back.

We is loaded.

I question the money as well but, he is obviously talented.

FootballFan

It's easy enough to learn a language if you actually use it. At one point I was actually... Ehm... Competent speaking German when we had it a few times a week at school, but forgotten everything by now.

:lol Your Pep fake quote was pretty good(if you wrote it and didn't use google translate).

:lol Your Pep fake quote was pretty good(if you wrote it and didn't use google translate).

I truly don't remember what you're talking about. But I can assure you I used google translate if it was Spanish haha, tried to rosetta stone Italian once, good software but I lacked motivation.

FootballFan

keit4
Banned
(Today, 11:35 AM)

Dat gaming side.

I truly don't remember what you're talking about. But I can assure you I used google translate if it was Spanish haha, tried to rosetta stone Italian once, good software but I lacked motivation.

Remember his first press conference for Bayern?? I was translating what he was saying then you posted that fake quote about Pep being scared of Moaninho etc.

I'll try find it.

Fun facts:

Fuck likely comes from the Dutch word "fok" what means to breed.

Both fuck and fuck off are listed in the Dutch dictionary because the youth started using it frequently.

arkon

keit4 supported Deportivo too didn't he? I used to like them. Makaay, Tristan and Valeron were amongst my favourites that they fielded during that time.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom