• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Paul-Scholes-Manchester-United-Barcelona-Cham_2602915.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Why aren't you guys freaking out about the Fellaini thing.

Somebody tell me it's a good plan.

I'm not surprised by any of our shit transfer movement this summer, so I'm not freaking out. They bought him for 15m, the moment that clause ends the price is 30m.

Resigning myself to third or fourth already.

Salazar

He has no top football players saying how good he is...don't buy him.

It's BS. Doubt we're even in for him.

It was annoying to watch him when he stopped giving a shit about Everton

And I totally understand how easy it would be to stop giving a shit about Everton

But still

Wilbur

Banned
And you said FF is a pussy.

Maybe not fourth, that was too far. But honestly, City have done amazing so far this pre-season and they finally have a good manager. Chelsea have a top manager who will have lifted everyone. Unless we start getting shit done, we're third.

You don't remember Scholes at his peak, young'un

I don't remember Maradona at his peak either so can I say that Macheda was better?

Messi

Find me one for Carragher from Van Persie and I will avatar bet Messi.

'You look at last year and Luis Suarez, Gareth Bale and Robin van Persie were the top three players, but numbers four and five were Juan Mata and Eden Hazard - and they could, this season, go on to be the best players in the Premier League'

There you go. That's a real quote. Pay up. Make him honour it lads

FootballFan

'You look at last year and Luis Suarez, Gareth Bale and Robin van Persie were the top three players, but numbers four and five were Juan Mata and Eden Hazard - and they could, this season, go on to be the best players in the Premier League'

But he asked for Van Persie praising Carragher lol.

Wilbur

Banned

For Carragher from Van Persie, not the other way round doofus

Koko

Banned

:lol nice try.

ib0djaqh91ZijV.gif

That Mourinho documentary is eye-opening.

He gives off a neutered dog vibe now. Before he was invincible.

i8Bo0RpP8q5xa.gif

iAyxWqYMjZ44M.gif

I love you and I love the rush and sentiment behind this so much.

Revenge can make a man blind.

FootballFan

I will get you sleepless. Give it time

Just wait until a reporter asks Van Persie "Thoughts on Carragher?"

I'll give you the answer now so you don't have to wait.

"He was a big name in football, a legend and one of the best defenders I ever played against"

Then Liverpool fans will gather those quotes and cut out parts, it will end up as "A legend, the best defender I ever played against".

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just wait until a reporter asks Van Persie "Thoughts on Carragher?"

I'll give you the answer now so you don't have to wait.

"He was a big name in football, a legend and one of the best defenders I ever played against"

Then Liverpool fans will gather those quotes and cut out parts, it will end up as "A legend, the best defender I ever played against".
And why are you so mad again? :lol

Totally was writing a really inappropriate reply but I'm not going to post it since I'm not a bad person. I'd still like to apologise to Messi and Shorty for the thoughts that went into my head

That is all

FootballFan

Wow did Scholes bite someone too? Knew Suarez was a copy cat.

:lol

That fucking picture cracks me up. I think that was also when Wilbs posted that Fast Five "This is Brazil" gif as Brazil was destroying Spain in the final, I almost died.

edit
I just googled "This is brazil" and wilbs post is the 8th result haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom