• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

Nope I am not hearing shit, be it spanish press or mah bastards. sorry kopites, your gonna have to deal with suarez.

Meanwhile, Napoli and Benitez, they are my new favorite italian team and coach.
Yiss continue to invest yer euros on madrid. Pls buy Coentrao and help fund our bale money!

FootballFan

I don't remember my stats that well but I know my wins and losses are pretty much the same the number. Somewhere between 100 and 200 I guess.

Ahh well I started this on a new account so I'd already had a lot of experience.

My record on my usual account is something like 65-10-15.

Btw what division would that make you? 100 wins 100 losses for example. Division 4?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Free shipping for moral victors as well, you forget.
I hope it doesn't come to that
KuGsj.gif

Nope I am not hearing shit, be it spanish press or mah bastards. sorry kopites, your gonna have to deal with suarez.

Meanwhile, Napoli and Benitez, they are my new favorite italian team and coach.
Yiss continue to invest yer euros on madrid. Pls buy Coentrao and help fund our bale money!

You do realize why he's doing that, right?

Linius

Ahh well I started this on a new account so I'd already had a lot of experience.

My record on my usual account is something like 65-10-15.

Btw what division would that make you? 100 wins 100 losses for example. Division 4?

Ended up in dision three at the highest. Then I hit a point where I started losing too much for my own good. Even smashed a 360 controller at the time, FIFA is not good for me :p

Turok_TTZ

I dunno who Suarez's agent is but that dude needs to be fired lol. Should have been a client of Raiola or Mendes if he wanted greener pastures.

Salvadora

Luis Suárez's history in Holland haunts Liverpool as Arsenal await
A club rejects an unacceptable offer for Luis Suárez. Suárez believes he is entitled to leave said club. The employer continues to say no and the employee calls in his lawyers. For Liverpool 2013 read Groningen 2007, and a reminder of how the striker has mastered implausible escapes off the field as well as on.
the warning for Liverpool is that, even when he loses, Suárez can win.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/26/luis-suarez-groningen-ajax-liverpool

#FreeSuarez

IMG_4661--473x264.jpg

What could he be up to, what's the word on the forums?

No one has any idea. The easiest conclusion to draw, though, is that Galliani is going after one of the Doyen players, and Lemic is there to help broker the deal. The players owned by Doyen are:

Abdelaziz Barrada
Alex Serrano
Alvaro Bustos
Baba Diawara
Alberto Botía
Steven Defour
Felipe Anderson
Formose Mendy
Geoffrey Kondogbia
Jose Ángel Valdés
Eliaquim Mangala
Manu del Moral
Alvaro Negredo
Ola John
Jose Antonio Reyes
Roberto Canella
Rubén Pérez
Radamel Falcao
Marcos Alberto Rojo
Zakaria Labyad
Stevanovic

Normally I would think Galliani is just having a courteous meeting with Doyen, but this is their third meeting in three days. So I think it is safe to guess that we are after one of the players on the list. I don't really know anything about any of these players so I can't really make a more specific prediction . . . Any of the Porto players can probably be eliminated though, they are most likely way out of our price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom