• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just speculation still. Mangala is a great, great young player (plays for Porto) as is Felipe Anderson (looks like he just moved to Lazio). Ola John and Labyad are quality young players in Portugal (Benfica and Sporting respectively), Defour is solid and a bit older.. might be doable.

Yeah, the ones I want the most on that list are definitely Mangala and Defour. Both would fill in the only remaining holes in our squad (CB and CM), but the only problem is that I don't think we have the financial muscle to sign players from Porto . . .

The only thing I know is that Gold Tie is planning something for August. It will probably be a youngster like Labyad, as you say. He is more affordable and we are cheap-skates lately. We've been linked a lot with Ola John but I'm convinced that is a smoke-screen for someone else.

enishi

Have to apologize for my home town on this fucking poor pitch. The government paid billions to build this stadium, but just failed to sort the problem out.

And I am surprised that dc knows Sean Tse. I thought he is just not up to standard that even City supporters do not notice him. He just could not even break into SCAA first XI last season...

Hixx

Negredo taking a nice mud bath.

Good for your skin, innit?

BQL3UxnCIAAAigh.jpg

Meier

Looks like it was Matija's ankle from Pellegrini's interview. Probably did something similar to Vertonghen.. better that than a ligament or something particularly bad.

Reina will be good at Napoli.

De Gea is overrated as a backlash to the OTT criticism he recieved over the course of 11/12. Shove that up your arse.

Ironically, the only disbelievers in De Gea were Liverpool and City. Saying how we wasted time and money on him and that he'll never fill the shoes of Edwin.

Yet, you're wrong. De Gea has been better than almost all of the EPL keepers last year and when you look at the stats it's:

De Gea: EPL 2012/2013

Reina: EPL - 0

LegoArmo

I wonder if Reina thinks his time at Liverpool was wasted. 8 years, and only a Carling Cup and FA Cup to show for it.

Or maybe that was just his level.

MPW

Liverpool managing director Ian Ayre insists the club remain firm in their determination to keep Luis Suarez.

WHY?

just sell him to arsenal and buy new players

highly doubt suarez will have another great season at pool when he wants out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom