• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Ferna making his presence known immediately. Nice little run, thought he should go for goal..plays a nice pass to Nasri. Gets it back and draws a penalty. #boss

irYzcGAEn7fQW.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dzeko is just like Pavlyuchenko. Half the time he looks like a piece of furniture, the other half he looks amazing.

Clegg

I think Ranger has had a bit of an allergic reaction to that tattoo. It's gonna be swollen and puffy for the rest of his life.

Meier

Quiche is big pimpin':

"Next time I come to England you will have to take me for a spin in your new car
emoticon_smile.gif
"

Javi Garcia looks fitter. He hasn't got his circular face anymore :lol

Yeah, noticed he seemed to be moving about quicker. Looked pretty good today.

Meier

Another trophy for City! Aww yeah, we're doing the quintuple this season.

Hope Nastasic is okay. It looked like he got hurt away from the ball mid-run so hopefully it's just a tweak..

Meier

Lol, isn't he Madrid-bound? Or are you messing with me? :p

Anyway I don't want this player . . . we really don't need a DM.

Just speculation still. Mangala is a great, great young player (plays for Porto) as is Felipe Anderson (looks like he just moved to Lazio). Ola John and Labyad are quality young players in Portugal (Benfica and Sporting respectively), Defour is solid and a bit older.. might be doable.

Put Vertonghen in my FPL provisional team, goes down injured.

Replaced him with Nastasic, goes down injured.

Whom should I pick next? Donations accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom