• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Moyes says he doesn't know if we'll bid again for Fabregas.

He also reminded everyone that we already have a good squad. We're not signing anyone lads.

dc89

He also reminded everyone that we already have a good squad. We're not signing anyone lads.

Speaking about transfers in the open is a risky business. Said it before and I'll say it again, shut your pie 'ole David, you look silly.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

You have to sign someone. Without the Fergus factor United are so much weaker. On paper the squad is no better than the London teams and in many ways worse.

You'll sign two top players.

dc89

You have to sign someone. Without the Fergus factor United are so much weaker. On paper the squad is no better than the London teams and in many ways worse.

Fellaini and Baines.

They'll sign Scholes in January.

Clegg

I'm sort of joking with it.

Every summer we'd sign a few players and then Frogie would say he's "happy with the squad" and "there's plenty of quality there". But we'd still have no new central midfielder.

Feorax

Owen: "I'm struggling to understand why Suarez would leave and stay in England with Liverpool being the stature they are."

Even Owen think it's a silly move. Lol

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team v Thailand: Mignolet, Enrique, Agger, Toure, Johnson, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Coutinho, Aspas, Borini.

@LFC: Subs: Jones, Skrtel, Kelly, Flanagan, Suarez, Spearing, Wisdom, Robinson, Henderson, Alberto, Downing, Sterling, Ibe, Coates, Assaidi, Ward.

I imagine that starting XI isn't far off what we'll start the season with.

Interested to see how Aspas does wide right.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp

Maybe you can try for Thiacunt in January.

2nj1d.gif

lol, too good too good.

Thank you based Klopp.

sohois

i met her on okcupid. the sex was terrible. the blowjob could literally not be worse. i am by no means big, but she couldn't get past the head without trying to saw my dick in half with her teeth.

and i actually faked an orgasm.

maybe condoms are, i dunno, suffocating my dick, but when i have one on it sometimes goes flaccid quite easily. when i have it off, it goes and stays hard easily. i've never tried one of the thinner condoms, though, but part of me is afraid they might tear.

also, it is practically impossible for me to come when having sex. when i'm jerking off, i can orgasm literally within 30 seconds. but with a woman it's practically impossible. i had the same problems climaxing the last time i had sex.

anyway, it took such a long time and i was so bored that i just faked it.

and even though she took a shower and cleaned herself up and everything, it still had this awful fishy smell. that was the biggest turn-off of the night.

Bud, have you considered you may have the problem of delayed ejaculation?:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_ejaculation

Clegg

Spanish press saying Barca will call a press conference in the next few days where they'll confirm Fabregas' desire to stay.

United never should have went public with this bid.

Feorax

Is toure first team for liverpool?

Looking that way at the moment. To be fair to him, he's done well on this tour and looks much fitter than I expected.

That being said, we either need to use Skrtel or sell him and buy a replacement. Don't see the point of him being a squad player.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck it can we just bid 45m for Gundogan, get Baines and Fellaini in a 40m package, sell Rooney for 35/40m and then I'll be happy as clitty

bobito

Banned
Looking that way at the moment. To be fair to him, he's done well on this tour and looks much fitter than I expected.

That being said, we either need to use Skrtel or sell him and buy a replacement. Don't see the point of him being a squad player.

Is he any good anymore? Has he lost the weight?

Fuck it can we just bid 45m for Gundogan, get Baines and Fellaini in a 40m package, sell Rooney for 35/40m and then I'll be happy as clitty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9BFh2ozYtQ&feature=youtu.be

Wilbur

Banned
So

@ManUtd: (2/3)…"We've got a good squad already. Undoubtedly we hope to add to it and I'm quite confident we'll do that" - David Moyes. #mufc

look guys, Fabregas was never happening. Ever. The second Thiago left, Cesc wasn't leaving. Time to move on.

Bale would still prefer to wear red than boring white again

Gundogan embarrassed Pep, his work in Germany is done

Every single British paper that I saw today had a Bale story on the back. please don't go! there's a lot we could do with £85m but not 3 weeks before the start of the season. All our signings have been with the idea that Bale would still be around. If he'd have gone a month or so ago, fine, but not now!

Feorax

Is he any good anymore? Has he lost the weight?

He looks and plays like he's got a point to prove, and he's done well so far alongside Agger.

A fair few City fans have said they'd have been happy for him to stick around. I'm hopeful that he'll be something of a surprise this season.

I have a feeling we'll see Liverpool move in the market again next week once we're back from the tour.

Arnie

Paulinho + Soldado + Chadli vs Sanogo

When you put it like that it's fucking mad. But I've learnt my lesson writing Wenger off. He'll pip you to that fourth spot through a Mertesacker header and we'll all be made to look like tits.

Just ran six miles down a canal and back. Feeling like something out of 300. Buckled in tight for the Joe Allen show feat. Coutinho.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Question regarding Bale: Do you guys believe he will keep up his level of play, improve further or regress

Improve further. He still has a lot of work to do on his finishing. He's not clinical inside the box and still misses easy chances. He could also improve his jumping and concentration on defensive set plays, he can get sloppy on those.

Wilbur

Banned
Question regarding Bale: Do you guys believe he will keep up his level of play, improve further or regress?

Minor injury, it was a pre-caution. He would have played if the games was more important.

He'll be alright. If he stays at Spurs this year he'll do just as well and if he moves there will be obvious bedding in time but he's too good a player to fail.

Wilbur

Banned
I think I personal prefer when we play 4231.

They're basically the same thing anyway, it all depends on personnel. If Bayern play Kroos, Martinez and Schweinsteiger in midfield it looks more like 4-3-3 because Kroos drops back and Schweini comes forward, but a Madrid with Alonso - Khedira - Ozil looks more like 4-2-3-1 on a tactics board.

With your personnel, assuming any two of Lucas/Gerrard/Allen would be holding, it'd probably be a 4-2-3-1 with Coutinho there and more of a 4-3-3 if Henderson came in. All depends on who can play where.

Formation talk's so interesting but so dry at the same time haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom