• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Decided to try Assassins Creed 3 again.

The story really is a mess. The first three acts don't really explain why we're trying to do.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nice goal. I do wonder if playing these abysmal teams is particularly good preparation for the PL, though. Do Liverpool play any proper teams this pre-season? They must have a couple of matches back at home.

PaulLFC

Phenomenal goal from Coutinho.

£8 million... can't believe that. Makes up a bit for some of our other transfers. Absolute bargain.

Arnie

hahaha Kolo

I just laugh looking at him.

He's like a big bear. I want to hug him.

Nice goal. I do wonder if playing these abysmal teams is particularly good preparation for the PL, though. Do Liverpool play any proper teams this pre-season? They must have a couple of matches back at home.
Olympiakos, Valarenga, and Celtic are our three after this.

PaulLFC

After this we have Olympiakos at Anfield (Gerrard's testimonial), Valerenga and Celtic.

Tegris

The Gerrard testimonial against Olympiakos is our only home game. The others are against Valarenga and Celtic.

OMG Pig and Whistle reference by the ESPN commentators!

dc89

zlCfzREQMrUL-d5fYn

Just like Nasri, I knew I made the right decision.

Arnie

Shinjeezus was 12m you vociferous turtle

Also gif of Cout pls I'm at work

Tbf I would cum swimming pools if we had Shinji, and you know he'd be good for us.

I want a gif too, every touch was magic. You'll be grilling your cock when you see it.

Zabojnik

I don't hate them, honestly. And I'll even cheer for them in Europe. Having a strong Napoli around is fantastic, I'm tired of the Milanese clubs.

Eh, I don't 'hate' them either. Their fans can be quite annoying though. And FootballFan likes them, so I feel obligated to 'hate' them. Napoli and Fiorentina getting stronger and stronger is a good thing for the league, so fine by me.

I love this gif.

Splatt, how good is ice cold Cedevita? So good.

dc89

#WiiUBros.

What's the gameplay like though?

It's really nice so far. Only one day into the story mode but it's nice, really nice. The graphics are actually really decent, screen shots do not do them justice.

that looks fantastic. I only played Pikmin 1 and liked it all right.

Is 3 a big improvement, apart from the visuals?

I never played Pikmin 2 either, only the original. This is a big step up from what I can remember.

Linius

So Park back to PSV. That's only their seventh player they bought this transfer periode. Who's next?

Also, what is Pikmin like? What do you actually do in that game? Sorry for my ignorance but it always looked nice to me but I have no idea what it's about :p

Feorax

Thailand are pressing pretty well. Good to see, we need some practice at dealing with teams that don't give us time and space to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom